Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > WarRock Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* WarrockSale for 3 day basepass *HOT*

Discussion on *HOT* WarrockSale for 3 day basepass *HOT* within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*HOT* WarrockSale for 3 day basepass *HOT*

sup , like you see im new here just made account like 10 minutes ago because of my friend ive been searchin website to sell account like week to week but havent found . My friend told me thats good place to sell account and here are trustable guys and middlemans so im going to sell my account i hope that someone is interested and much more so im selling my account kinda cheap price , im not taking paypal cause dont have it i can take warrock g1s or premium codes i take 3 day premiums too if you have these more than 1 .

okay lets get on stuff .

Lvl is 27 im playng everyday atleast 6 hour so i make percents too and maybe even level .

so account has over 100K dinars and proffesional inventory like have G36_CAMO , FAMAS , XM8 , MP5K , K1 , M7_KNIFE , AW50F , FLASHMINES , AMMOBOXES , M14_MINES , ADRENALINE_STICK , 8TH_SLOT AND 25% DINARS AND XP UP .

PICTURES .