Ne , es ist kein Multiaccount, ich habe ihn über Nacht gelvlt ...
Sagst du . Ist aber ziemlich verdächtig bei einem Account mit 2 Posts, die nur in diesem Thread sind, nicht wahr ? Wie auch immer, ich habe ihn reported .
Ja, es ist immernoch kein Multiaccount. Sie können ja gerne meine ip und vom wixxhund prüfen.
Das hier ist aber jetzt kein " Flamer " thread, sondern ein Powerlvler - Service Thread ..
Danke, dass du mich gelvlt hast, obwohl ich dir zuerst die psc gegebn habe, hast du mich nicht gesammed, werde wenn ich nochmal was über habe mich nochmal melden
Danke, dass du mich gelvlt hast, obwohl ich dir zuerst die psc gegebn habe, hast du mich nicht gesammed, werde wenn ich nochmal was über habe mich nochmal melden
greetz
Jo kein Ding, du hast ja auch bezhalt, ich habe mein Job gemacht.
XP skill leveler, poisonfog leveler + more 11/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 17 Replies its a noob post but i see all these people requesting hacks and shit for no reason... theres really a simple way to lvl up your xp skills.
put your xp skill on one of the f-key as shortcuts, jam a penny in the f-key that has the xp skill in it. leave it over night and it will lvl up :P
same thing with poison fog. put sit in an f-key, jam that f-key with a penny, get auto clicker from here and set it to right click every 2000 miliseconds (which is 2 seconds). make sure you are in a pk map....
Xp leveler 04/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I need a XP leveler for trojan's robot. I Downloaded one and unzipped it from this site and when I clicked install and it said do I want to use the inter or a file on the computer to install and I click a file on and it will not install what do I do to fix this and get it working or any others I can try.