ICh habe die .dll gepackt und Croner Injector ist nicht gerade Viren freundlich. Die .dll habe ich gepackt weil es immer wieer Leute versuchen, Sachen auszulesen.
Und Croner's Injector ist der beste, nur weil man als Trojaner anzeigt heißt es nicht, dass es gleich ein Virus ist und wenn man den genau ansieht, sieht man auch das der packt ist.
****, der ist zwar wirklich gut.. Hab bis 13. Runde in Blind Bullet gespielt, aber dann plötzlich Crash ZombieOPK, Chams, No Recoil/Spread/Bounds/Fall Damage, Teleport, Ammo Teleport, Fast Ammo funktioniert alles! Echt super Arbeit! =) Nur leider halt Crash nach einer halben Stunde oder so :/ Kannst du das heute wirklich beheben? Wär geil
1. Extract with WinRAR
2. Run the Injector as Admin
3. When you're right Inject, you will get a Message "Injection Sucessfull"
4. Start WarRock
5. Have Fun
Notes and Hotkeys:
- Report any Bugs via PM! Don't Flame on Thread.
- The HotKeys are in a HotKey Box.
- You need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and the Visual C++ Redistributable 2008
- When you spawn Chams will draw after 3-5 secounds.
- Use Speed (Freeze) to freezing the Zombies, but this Function is very Beta. I'm working on it.
- Disable the Teleport Bot, when you play not support Maps!!! - .dll is packed and i use Croner's Injector.
- [ColorBox] You can control with + and - thickness of the paint and with Page UÜ/Down you switch the Color.
[Help] Church Map 04/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies Hey, I try to go to the map of the Church but can not go. Nothing happens. How do I do so I could teleport there? I do not know if the client has the map, I used the MannequinFull.
Another thing, when I enter the castle map I go to a local one that you can not move.
Can anyone help? :confused: