Ich hatte mal wieder Langeweile und dachte wie wäre es wenn ElitePvPers seinen eigenen Warrock Hack Browser hat....
Nunja ich hab hier mal einen gebastelt ist jetzt nicht der schönste und kann mann noch aussmücken aber ist ja nur ein Beispiel!
Ich fände es klasse wenn ihr mir noch mehr Ideen gebt die ich dort einbauen kann!!!
About this Fail Board and another Fail User 02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something...
...
I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from...
He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
rSRO = fail or not fail? 01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies Admins are lazy and stupid. Cant login 24/7 servers are full of goldbots... and no item mall so you cant buy prem+
my vote is failzor
[Fail] TQ Fail Thread 01/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies Alright, since TQ has had a lot of fails, ranging from small to epic, I think it would be a great idea to combine all their fails in one thread.
Post a screenshot or story of a TQ fail.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-m ain-discussions-questions/18770d1232613899-fail-tq -fail-thread-tqfail.jpg