ok is kein hack einfach nur ein billiges programm um anderen leuten nen account zu klauen.
soll angeblich dir g1 geben :;-)) wer´s glaubt
ich würd net dowloaden
Das ist verarsche er will euren Namen vom Warrock ID: Dan dein Pw : Dan deine Sicherheitsfrage/Geheimantwort ! Wer wirklich so blöd ist lädt sich das runter aber ich habs getestet mann kan sich angeblich G1 credits hacken ist aber fake man schickt dem nur seine DAten mit der Antwort der GHF ! Also ich würds nicht machen.
--------------------------------------------
>>Bitte ein THX<<
>>Danke <<
Moderatoren oder Admins Bitte bannt den / Mods or Admins pls banned him
--------------------------------
Gibt mir bitte ein THX/ Pls give me a THX
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Presss my THX Button PLS/BÜDDDE
Hack Mix Master 07/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies I've found to hack into a site master mix br FÜNF tested this at home I will post for y'all :mofo:
LINK: Download MixerUp.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
TUTO: Open the hack and after two click open if nothing goes wrong between the game and buy items for 0 gp. if you give strategic error in the C: and open.
Anyone can be my hack master? 07/27/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies Hello all, i'm not here to ask any hack, i wanna to find someone who is good in hacking, and who wanna learn me how he do to hack, what we need to know, what we need to use and where.. i know a bit about c++, but where we code ??
I can pay AP for the one who will give me a rly nice tuto :)
How i can hack master ? 06/20/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies Hiii :)
I have a problem i cant be master o_o
I tried with Cheat Engine but dont work ??
Some one can help me please ^^