Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free WarRock Bugs!!

Discussion on Free WarRock Bugs!! within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free WarRock Bugs!!

Hello, for all you who want some kind of hacks or cheats I come to you all with something even better, today I show you guys all kinds of useful bugs that can give you some type of advantage on the game for any channel such as CQC, BG, and PVE (Zombies). The information I provide you guys with are not hacks nor cheats, they are bugs. Some may say bugs are useless or pointless but these are not. These will ensure you have an advantage on any player in the game whenever and whatever map. The best part of this all is that they are completely free and not ENTIRELY noticeable, yes you can still get banned if caught with some bugs, but it is not permanent, the bans for these will not be any longer than 7 days. At the end of the day any hack or bug you use all depends on how you use it so I am not responsible for any bans etc.

Stand Up Bug; This allows you to see every player standing up while they prone or crouch. Works good for CQC and especially BG. While a player are crouching in CQC they will be still and not moving and for BG the player who prones or crouches will be standing up on your screen looking at the sky.

Gps Bug; This allows you to see the player in the opposite team as if they were in yours. Anyone who is hiding will be seen on your screen and will be found easily. This bug works in CQC and BG channel. *Note: Only works if you play on NIU side, cannot prone while using this bug.*

Prone Bug; This bug allows you to prone in CQC maps like Rusty Nails or Lost Temple... Any map you can not prone in, this bug will allow you to prone.

Wall boosting; This bug will allow you to climb any roof on any map depending on height and players. This will allow you to have a height advantage while others being on the floor.

Vehicle Bug; This bug is perfect for BG sniper players, it will allow you to shoot anyone through a vehicle such as a car, helicopter, and airplane. This doesn't need a weapon or sniper such as AW50 or DUM V2. It can be done with any weapon so long as you aim directly on the player.

Bighead Zombies; This bug is great for lots of EXP which can provide up to minimum 15k EXP depending on whether you have premium or not. Some have said they've reached 27k EXP in 1 game.

Dinar Bug; This is the simplest one which will allow you to buy whatever you want (in dinar) while the weapons you purchase stay in your inventory but you get your dinar back. In simple terms that means you get free weapons without wasting any dinar.

For instructions on how to gain access to these bugs add my discord TerminationD#3112
and for proof as well. Tutorial videos will be out soon on YouTube so stay tuned for that. These bugs are completely free no charge required, simply giving them out for everyone who wants to enjoy. *Note: You can not get EAC banned with any of these because they are onscreen bugs. You can still can get banned (chances are very slim) depending on how you decide to use them so be careful , but enjoy.*
Old 03/13/2022, 17:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrockbugs View Post
Hello, for all you who want some kind of hacks or cheats I come to you all with something even better, today I show you guys all kinds of useful bugs that can give you some type of advantage on the game for any channel such as CQC, BG, and PVE (Zombies). The information I provide you guys with are not hacks nor cheats, they are bugs. Some may say bugs are useless or pointless but these are not. These will ensure you have an advantage on any player in the game whenever and whatever map. The best part of this all is that they are completely free and not ENTIRELY noticeable, yes you can still get banned if caught with some bugs, but it is not permanent, the bans for these will not be any longer than 7 days. At the end of the day any hack or bug you use all depends on how you use it so I am not responsible for any bans etc.

Stand Up Bug; This allows you to see every player standing up while they prone or crouch. Works good for CQC and especially BG. While a player are crouching in CQC they will be still and not moving and for BG the player who prones or crouches will be standing up on your screen looking at the sky.

Gps Bug; This allows you to see the player in the opposite team as if they were in yours. Anyone who is hiding will be seen on your screen and will be found easily. This bug works in CQC and BG channel. *Note: Only works if you play on NIU side, cannot prone while using this bug.*

Prone Bug; This bug allows you to prone in CQC maps like Rusty Nails or Lost Temple... Any map you can not prone in, this bug will allow you to prone.

Wall boosting; This bug will allow you to climb any roof on any map depending on height and players. This will allow you to have a height advantage while others being on the floor.

Vehicle Bug; This bug is perfect for BG sniper players, it will allow you to shoot anyone through a vehicle such as a car, helicopter, and airplane. This doesn't need a weapon or sniper such as AW50 or DUM V2. It can be done with any weapon so long as you aim directly on the player.

Bighead Zombies; This bug is great for lots of EXP which can provide up to minimum 15k EXP depending on whether you have premium or not. Some have said they've reached 27k EXP in 1 game.

Dinar Bug; This is the simplest one which will allow you to buy whatever you want (in dinar) while the weapons you purchase stay in your inventory but you get your dinar back. In simple terms that means you get free weapons without wasting any dinar.

For instructions on how to gain access to these bugs add my discord TerminationD#3112
and for proof as well. Tutorial videos will be out soon on YouTube so stay tuned for that. These bugs are completely free no charge required, simply giving them out for everyone who wants to enjoy. *Note: You can not get EAC banned with any of these because they are onscreen bugs. You can still can get banned (chances are very slim) depending on how you decide to use them so be careful , but enjoy.*
new discord name pls.
Old 08/13/2022, 14:45   #3

Added