Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game


KryoHax SuperVIP Source

Discussion on KryoHax SuperVIP Source within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
KryoHax SuperVIP Source

Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.



Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:



For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.



kurwamalaebanapichka is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2020, 14:43   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwamalaebanapichka View Post
Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.



Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:



For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.

Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton


Chaserxx is offline  
Old 06/08/2020, 14:57   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserxx View Post
Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton
Have fun
kurwamalaebanapichka is offline  
Old 06/08/2020, 16:24   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1


wrfatal1ty is offline  
Old 06/08/2020, 18:26   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
wie ?

wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
rambo9999** is offline  
Old 06/08/2020, 20:24   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1


so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
wrfatal1ty is offline  
Old 06/09/2020, 01:27   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrfatal1ty View Post


so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo9999** View Post
wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
Ich sprache nicht Deutche
Du muss compile mit Visual Studio 2019, aber, es ist Detected.

German skills 100... Had it in school for 6 years and still cant form a proper sentence.
kurwamalaebanapichka is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 04:36   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwamalaebanapichka View Post
Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.



Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:



For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.
Files are clean ^^ enjoy it... **** happens ez kryo kid exposeeeeed
Thanks
Romatgerit is offline  
Old 06/09/2020, 05:11   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Just sent those leaked files to a developer which is interested and they are looking into it Make it happen ^^
wrfatal1ty is offline  
Old 06/09/2020, 08:53   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how to starting hack?
kazuhrria is offline  
Old 06/09/2020, 10:59   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 4
I have look base and the base is old.

if you want to make a cheat :

I think it's detected (driver), you're more likely to succeed with this.
zicos77160 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 15:27   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwamalaebanapichka View Post
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler.
that make sense
wrfatal1ty is offline  
Old 06/11/2020, 01:30   #13

 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,485
Received Thanks: 207
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats ******* uncool and u're a rat.
saya is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/11/2020, 12:09   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 3
You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
Romatgerit is offline  
Old 06/15/2020, 13:30   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by saya View Post
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats ******* uncool and u're a rat.
The business offer was... well, a rather poor choice of words on my side. What I had offered Kryo was a choice, which would determine whether I would post it or not.

His words were: dont care, upload it lolol.

So... I have done it. I think the only person to blame here is him and his, choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romatgerit View Post
You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
Sorry to crash your party, but... What I have done was a personal decision. I had and I still have nothing against Kryo. To be frank, I could care less if he scammed people or wanted to scam them.


kurwamalaebanapichka is offline  
Reply



« Chams+No recoil enough | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wr3D3D supervip full
10/24/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
This time I want to give my vip hack this super complete and functioning as shown in the image how bad it can not be changed and injector as it is by code but this super complete and functional I hope you like it and sorry for the image does not try spamming but it acquired in that place and audience ago that I bought another hehe just that, and before it is detected paresis me share good times ps if you have a problem this is the code to be put on the log sheet...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.