Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KryoHax SuperVIP Source

Discussion on KryoHax SuperVIP Source within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KryoHax SuperVIP Source

Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.

Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:

For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2020, 14:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurwamalaebanapichka View Post
Hello.

Last night, I tried to create a... business deal, with KryoKid. He declined my offer.
As a price, his Discord server has been removed, and now, source code of his cheat is being leaked.
I genuinely apologize to you who have paid for the... cheat, and have gotten scammed. Well, I believe if you possess some programming knowledge you can get this to work, but I would not bother.
I would not bother trying to make this code... undetected, as I have taken some measures to make sure that it is not possible.

Oh and to those of you saying KryoHax doesn't exist.. This is the proof it does, and it appears, KryoKid was legit... Except now he has certain issues.

Here you go, accompanied with VirusTotal since I could not upload as an extension due to file size restrictions:

For anyone wondering about it, Calle was offered 800 euros and thankfully, they have been paid before this incident, so Calle, I hope you understand my actions, and I hope I am not damaging you in one way... or another.

I wish you all a happy day, except for you KryoKid. I know you are sitting at your desk very upset, even though you seemed so calm last night.

Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton
Old 06/08/2020, 14:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserxx View Post
Thanks for the files

IŽll be working on it!

SiddHarta - Gaspanic - Well1ngton
Have fun
Old 06/08/2020, 16:24   #4

Old 06/08/2020, 18:26   #5

wie ?

wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
Old 06/08/2020, 20:24   #6

so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
Old 06/09/2020, 01:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrfatal1ty View Post

so why did you uploaded those files if there is no way to make it undetected?
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo9999** View Post
wie instaliert man den hack? gibt's eine Anleitung?
Ich sprache nicht Deutche
Du muss compile mit Visual Studio 2019, aber, es ist Detected.

German skills 100... Had it in school for 6 years and still cant form a proper sentence.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 04:36   #8

Quote:
Hello.

Files are clean ^^ enjoy it... **** happens ez kryo kid exposeeeeed
Thanks
Old 06/09/2020, 05:11   #9

Just sent those leaked files to a developer which is interested and they are looking into it Make it happen ^^
Old 06/09/2020, 08:53   #10

how to starting hack?
Old 06/09/2020, 10:59   #11

I have look base and the base is old.

if you want to make a cheat :

I think it's detected (driver), you're more likely to succeed with this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 15:27   #12

Quote:
You can, but will take quite some work, as i have contacted both papaya and EAC about it. Plus i just wanted to sound cooler.
that make sense
Old 06/11/2020, 01:30   #13

elite*gold: 8
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats ******* uncool and u're a rat.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/11/2020, 12:09   #14

You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
Old 06/15/2020, 13:30   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by saya View Post
so.. u are just leaking his stuff only because he declined your "business" offer? thats ******* uncool and u're a rat.
The business offer was... well, a rather poor choice of words on my side. What I had offered Kryo was a choice, which would determine whether I would post it or not.

His words were: dont care, upload it lolol.

So... I have done it. I think the only person to blame here is him and his, choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romatgerit View Post
You misunderstood him. He published it to protect other users. Kryohax tried to scam again, like he did it in old times with KHX AQUA
Sorry to crash your party, but... What I have done was a personal decision. I had and I still have nothing against Kryo. To be frank, I could care less if he scammed people or wanted to scam them.