Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KrYoHaX VIP Coming Soon!

Discussion on KrYoHaX VIP Coming Soon! within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old 05/19/2020, 03:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power-Of-The-Turk View Post
I am writing this message for the subjects that everyone is curious about and which are not fully revealed. I would be glad if you answer.

1- When is the date of publication?

2- Is there a risk of eating ban?

3- What features will be open in the public version?

4- Will the risk of eating ban be different between VIP Version and Public?

5- How much will the vip be cheat?

6- Finally...
I hope you will be flexible about wages.

All these questions can be answered on Discord
Old 05/19/2020, 15:01   #17

elite*gold: 110
Well short and honest:

Pros:

-Good Cheat

-Friendly Person

-He knows what he's doing also VMware support I was waiting for.

Cons:

-He's not really writing with persons, like if u have a question (via DM).

-His Moderators are online all day, but they response like every XX hours once u asked something.

In general: Please, interact more with your discord members, also the ones who didn't buy the cheat (yet) tell your Moderators do be more actively, also educate your Moderators a bit more, because I've asked 3 questions and they couldn't even answer it which is pretty sad imo.

I don't have anything against you or the cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2020, 20:15   #18

very excited: D
Old 05/20/2020, 08:50   #19

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Well short and honest:

Pros:

-Good Cheat

-Friendly Person

-He knows what he's doing also VMware support I was waiting for.

Cons:

-He's not really writing with persons, like if u have a question (via DM).

-His Moderators are online all day, but they response like every XX hours once u asked something.

In general: Please, interact more with your discord members, also the ones who didn't buy the cheat (yet) tell your Moderators do be more actively, also educate your Moderators a bit more, because I've asked 3 questions and they couldn't even answer it which is pretty sad imo.

I don't have anything against you or the cheat.
I appreciate Your honesty! I am a 3rd shift worker & The more users know The less stable the cheat is I will ignore questions such as What Bypass method I am using OR "Is it available yet!
Old 05/20/2020, 13:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoHaX View Post
I appreciate Your honesty! I am a 3rd shift worker & The more users know The less stable the cheat is I will ignore questions such as What Bypass method I am using OR "Is it available yet!

not only these, also other ones.

Like:

-Questions about any account u sell even if it say: "message @"

- Any questions VMware related that we can use the cheat etc.
Old 05/20/2020, 14:42   #21

Come on KrYo! Drop that Vip!!
Old 05/20/2020, 22:30   #22

Exclamation

Quote:
not only these, also other ones.

Like:

-Questions about any account u sell even if it say: "message @"

- Any questions VMware related that we can use the cheat etc.

Iam currently not selling accounts as I do not want to sell accounts that may be at risk of ban from testing the cheat! This is only for customer security

Also Yes You can use VMware
Old 05/21/2020, 01:09   #23

Quote:
Iam currently not selling accounts as I do not want to sell accounts that may be at risk of ban from testing the cheat! This is only for customer security

Also Yes You can use VMware
Okay,

But u could just write it via PM u know instead of ignoring

Thanks have a good one happy lvling later
Old 05/21/2020, 03:56   #24

Quote:
Okay,

But u could just write it via PM u know instead of ignoring

Thanks have a good one happy lvling later
Was not trying to be douche! I hope you understand Warrock VIP is in High demand & 80% of the questions can be found via the discord. Also.... I find it hard to reply to 200+ messages when The discord has all the answers.

I am on daily to post updates & progress reports. We hope to be released before the end of the week.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2020, 01:38   #25

Cant wait for it
Old 05/22/2020, 05:30   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power-Of-The-Turk View Post
I am writing this message for the subjects that everyone is curious about and which are not fully revealed. I would be glad if you answer.

1- When is the date of publication?

2- Is there a risk of eating ban?

3- What features will be open in the public version?

4- Will the risk of eating ban be different between VIP Version and Public?

5- How much will the vip be cheat?

6- Finally...
I hope you will be flexible about wages.

1. We Hope to complete this ASAP & Are taking extreme measures to assure This is safe for users that want to Hack & Not be obvious.

2. There is always a chance if being banned... There is a less chance of being banned if using Esp , chams , No recoil , AimBot with Legit smoothing.

3 & 4. There Is No public version. However we are offering a trial version for users to test out Limited functions.

5. There Is Basic VIP $15.00 & Super VIP $25.00 Packages available. More information & Screenshots of the Versions In the discord channel.

6. I believe the Cost of cheat is very reasonable as there is not many options available However We are accepting Accounts to barter with subscription as some users would like to trade accounts for VIP access.

I hope this has answered a few of everyone's questions! Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2020, 00:50   #27

Quote:
1. We Hope to complete this ASAP & Are taking extreme measures to assure This is safe for users that want to Hack & Not be obvious.

2. There is always a chance if being banned... There is a less chance of being banned if using Esp , chams , No recoil , AimBot with Legit smoothing.

3 & 4. There Is No public version. However we are offering a trial version for users to test out Limited functions.

5. There Is Basic VIP $15.00 & Super VIP $25.00 Packages available. More information & Screenshots of the Versions In the discord channel.

6. I believe the Cost of cheat is very reasonable as there is not many options available However We are accepting Accounts to barter with subscription as some users would like to trade accounts for VIP access.

I hope this has answered a few of everyone's questions! Thanks!

Thank you for the information. Please publish it as soon as possible. A lot of people like me and me are waiting for your trick.

It would be great if it was public. For example, only esp or chams can be placed. But of course the choice is yours
Old 05/23/2020, 12:44   #28

so now about 90% server will play with cheats
Old 05/23/2020, 18:01   #29

If this is from the same person named Koryo, which had a VIP release earlier this year you will be banned in no time. So be careful. It all seems to good to be true. And who even says the video posted is actual game-play and not from the old days?

And yes, I am not some random. I bought the VIP earlier, got banned within one day without using crazy functions. Just esp / radar. Updates are terrible and support only whenever he wants.

Don't waste your money, warrock is nothing like the old days. Neither is their anti cheat

Cheers
Old 05/23/2020, 23:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDangerxNL View Post
If this is from the same person named Koryo, which had a VIP release earlier this year you will be banned in no time. So be careful. It all seems to good to be true. And who even says the video posted is actual game-play and not from the old days?

And yes, I am not some random. I bought the VIP earlier, got banned within one day without using crazy functions. Just esp / radar. Updates are terrible and support only whenever he wants.

Don't waste your money, warrock is nothing like the old days. Neither is their anti cheat

Cheers
Totally agree you. Canít believe it that kryo pays an developer to make a cheat for a death game 😁 and itís funny that gm will easily spectate rooms or check some server logs ^^ however I hope that sb will send it to eac