Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ESL MOSS Screenshot Bypass

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,127
ESL MOSS Screenshot Bypass

Setup:
It contains 2 files, the main tool and a helper executable. Since the main tools process will appear in the log, you should replace any system-file or non-suspicious program with it. Both files have to be in the same folder.
Eg.
Code:
C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
Make sure to get a unique SHA-256 by changing "replace_me" at the very end of the file to something random (with notepad).

Usage:
Open before starting MOSS capture and hit start.
CTRL + Shift + F8 to toggle the deadlock, a small red message on top left indicates.

About:
Since hooking BitBlt can be suspicious, I suspend the associated thread instead. Beware, that pausing it for too long may be noticeable. You can hide your cheat, toggle capture and press PrtScrn (print key) every once in a while to make up for this.

Other useful information:
  • as you can tell by the cookies in Filestack.jpg attachment: MOSS is sending requests to cluster014.ovh.net for timestamps and pings, you may want to block this and change your system time, if you wish to fake a match
  • MOSS logs the process list only once, you can do any change to your system during capture block
  • If you dont want to hide the tool as a system process, i suggest you to search this forum for hiding processes
  • Screencaptures are temporary stored under
    Code:
    C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\MOS_randomnumber.tmp
  • The log is temporary stored under
    Code:
    moss.exe_path\18467.txt

right before being zipped, if you wish to do any modification to the log, after it has been created, this is the right place to hook in

VirusTotal :

Credits :

-dloc.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MOSS Screenshot bypass.rar (69.9 KB, 112 views)

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/06/2016, 22:41   #2

wokrs

Old 12/10/2016, 23:00   #3

any screenshots??