[Release] AntiCrash 01/05/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies This is an AntiCrash I've been maintaining.
It does not block crashes, it filters them. So right packets go through, and wrong ones are blocked.
As new crash methods are found, I'll update it to include them.
Don't bug me about it.
This is a MabiPake module, I will NOT help you figure out how to set it up.
You do NOT need to edit the INI.
Download here: mod_AntiCrash.rar
How 2 Anticrash nach ungewöhnlicher Spielhandlung!! 07/07/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 30 Replies Hey,
ihr kennt das bestimmt alle wenn man aus WR fliegt wegen ungewöhnlicher Spielhandlung.. es ist ein ganz einfach "trick" damit WR danach nicht crasht..
anstatt auf "OK" drückt ihr einfach "esc" dann könnt ihr euch wieder normal einloggen ohne WR neuzustarten :)
[Release] Anticrash Mod 06/30/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies Remember boys and girls, Martyr loves you :]
For non-horse crash : mod_AntiWhitePeopleCrash.dll
For horse crash : mod_AntiBlackPeopleCrash.dll
1. Drop in your /mod/ folder
2. Add to /mod/mod.txt