Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite teller v1

Discussion on Elite teller v1 within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite teller v1

Hey, This Program helps you help Elitepvpers.com By sending this to you friends telling them about Hacks and warrock Hacks, Completely Safe And Free.

Virus scans:

MADE BY GREENMATS!

Link Safe:

THE EASY WAY OF LIFE AND HACKING!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg **** TELLER.jpg (50.6 KB, 24 views)
Old 05/06/2012, 11:59   #2

V2 coming SOOn!!!!!!
Old 05/06/2012, 13:54   #3

Was bringt das ?

mfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] FIX for Bank teller DC problem
11/04/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
i have not fully 100 % tested with populated server and stuff like that it was tested on my local server first atempt proved dc happened aproxamently 15 mins after removeing an item from the bank teller due to errors in procs so i fixed what i seen and retryed again and lasted aproxamently 30 mins with absolutly no dc opened the db and checked the tabel the item removed from the bank teller had vanished from the tabel as it should i baught a stack of glod bars just after removeing the item from...
penn & teller: bullshit
05/04/2012 - Trading - 8 Replies
suche eine seite wo man alle staffeln und alle folgen penn & teller: bullshit gucken kann (stream). biete 20€ psc für den, der mir hilft.
[Help]Bank Teller
08/22/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys and Gals I know the stored Proc to send items to the Bank teller and it works great again thumbs up for the people who answered me. My problem is that when the person takes the item out it Dced them shortly after and the item is back the bank. This causes me problems as you can imagine. I have been messing around with it trying to figure out why it is doing that and can't find anything.. If anyone has any help in this matter that would be amazing:handsdown: Thank you!
simple fortune teller
03/06/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
this only very simple moonbox cuz i cant code the original moonbox quest, so i decide to a simple one,#region fortune teller case 302: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("did you hear of palace method?")); GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("palace method?", 1)); ...
[WTS] Pizza auf blauem Teller!
03/18/2008 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Pizza liegt auf einem blauen Teller und ist Aufwärmbereit! 200Thanks'es VHB! http://imgnow.de/uploads/DSC000028fcJPG.jpg