Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IMPORTANT]How to avoid viruses from Public Hacks!!!

Discussion on [IMPORTANT]How to avoid viruses from Public Hacks!!! within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [IMPORTANT]How to avoid viruses from Public Hacks!!!

Well, I have a great program that helps me decline viruses! Install it and you will have no viruses at all! Here's a small story: I've been trying to get AMAZING hacks! I download, saying why not? Couple of days, I notice my PC is spazzing out! It couldn't be fixed for quite a while, until my friend came over and had a way of downloading this program for me to get rid of all virus! If you want it, I will leave a download link and virus scanner for those who think it is a virus... Enjoy!

Download:
Virus Scanner:
Old 08/21/2011, 12:01   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 304/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,790
#Closerequest, keine Programm INfos und ist unnmöglich
Vote 4 Bann
VIrus Spreader
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2011, 12:07   #3

elite*gold: 3
Not trusted
Old 08/21/2011, 12:10   #4

Was ist das überhaupt
Old 08/21/2011, 12:18   #5

elite*gold: 30
You know that a Hack has a little difference between Virusses. A hack is a programm that noobs use to be better than others in a forbidden way in a game. A Hack dont have a Virus if it works otherwise it is only a virus to pwn the noobs who want to hack.

Best Regards Scutz
Old 08/21/2011, 12:22   #6

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by logistikx2 View Post
Well, I have a great program that helps me decline viruses! Install it and you will have no viruses at all! Here's a small story: I've been trying to get AMAZING hacks! I download, saying why not? Couple of days, I notice my PC is spazzing out! It couldn't be fixed for quite a while, until my friend came over and had a way of downloading this program for me to get rid of all virus! If you want it, I will leave a download link and virus scanner for those who think it is a virus... Enjoy!

Download:
Virus Scanner:
only for using the name "microsoft" they could judge u and also microsoft EVER rly EVER uploads there programms on theyre website.
Old 08/21/2011, 12:24   #7

#closequest
Thanks
1 User