Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Viruses and businesses were increasingly hacks!

Discussion on Viruses and businesses were increasingly hacks! within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Viruses and businesses were increasingly hacks!

Hello hackers,
I want to tell you my opinion about the hacks,
Why are we going to viruses or threats, hacks and hacks you make to ej for the other person not to do a virus to get inside, why is not it nice that you have no good hacks or viruses and threats!?
I hope the hack makers understand.

Fun for all!
Old 04/10/2011, 01:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer122 View Post
Hello hackers,
I want to tell you my opinion about the hacks,
Why are we going to viruses or threats, hacks and hacks you make to ej for the other person not to do a virus to get inside, why is not it nice that you have no good hacks or viruses and threats!?
I hope the hack makers understand.

Fun for all!
Wrong Section I movet ;D

#Moverquest
Thanks
1 User

Tags
opinion about hackers