Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock Papayaplay 2020 Cheats UNDETECTED

Discussion on WarRock Papayaplay 2020 Cheats UNDETECTED within the WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Join my discord it's all about War Rock

# INTRODUCTION
For decades people have called Amped the Evil Empire. I refused to accept this descriptive term as they were simply a very successful in scripts/modders.

# BUT WHY?
"There are a bunch of scripts out there that can do this, right?" Sure. But I've tried them on Cloudforest and for some reason there are so many private settings that were still not resolved. but Dream Execution never gave fore-warning that private files should not to be used (so they say).

Let's start!

First download the files below "Files by Lomus"

Lag.rar

Z - CONNECT
X - RECONNECT

If you press X all players will stopped.
Don't forget to press Z to avoid disconnection from the game.

The Lag Switch can also be your cheat in Battle Royale Tournament which is you can kill them before the 10 seconds over make sure your lag switch is on.

Probably BR players will call it as opk. Since you killed them using a knife with your lag. The Lag Switch can stop the time. If you switch your lag, the time will stop look the hr:min:ss inside the game.

War Rock is a lot of bugs so you can explore or make your own mahika
Most of the players are abusing the Jindo Engine. So you could better use Lag Switch.

If you share this to anyone. You know what is the consequences will come. They fight you with same mahika or else you get banned from the game. Hopefully if you know this tricks should create a clan name it LUMOSMAXIMA should join here to avoid disadvantages from the game

Standard weapon with blessings

Open your warrockeu folder.
Code:
warrockeu\animation\ASS\3rd_animation
A_common folder
L_common folder
U_common folder
Vehicle folder

Delete everything inside the folder that I mentioned except this file.

A_die.ASS
A_roll.ASS
L_stand.ASS

You should not delete those exception files because if you remove the A_die.ASS players will stand forever at your front and A_roll.ASS shall not delete you become sonic. You will have unlimited roll no mana lost that uncontrollable (Buggy). If you are lucky to control that it's better to remove it for yourself while this L_stand.ASS you shall not delete this because you cannot see the other animations.

You can edit all files such as .dds files using a paint.net. You can erase from the texture file, make sure you applied it to the correct settings/configuration. It would be best if you first searched what data needs to be transparent to see players around inside the game or change your scope into a rectangle. Anything file you want to modify use this software

If the message prompt like this, probably press ESC in your keyboard. Enjoy the modified files!
Code:
"IntegrityViolationNone An EAC Hash Catalogue file could not be found under EasyAntiCheat/Certificates/."
Make your PC fly
WarRock_FPS_Boost_made_by_Lomus.bat
Run as administrator and restart your computer

This is my modified files you can use it before you install this. You must delete the following folder that same inside the zip file

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GLWw5h4RMlXsAmydTNOHk6O70KEI23Uj/view?usp=sharing
If the folder existing in the WR Installation you must delete like "Maps" "Music" "Sounds" delete it first then install my mods inside of your warrockeu folder should not replace.

In the warrockeu folder you must open the version.ini and set this "Client = 34" to make sure fully function the all files and you should check the textures folder you should delete the unecessary files.

Delete everything inside of the texture folder
and do not delete the following those folders

EXCEPTION
1stWeapons
3rdWeapons
characters
Sprite
Tree
UI
Vehicle
Weapon

So I decided to give them the power to save themselves a lot of headaches.

LOMUS MAXIMA Please note that it took about 18000 hours of research, 20000 hours of coding and testing to make this script working.

If you find it useful, please give me credit if you clone the script. If you really want to show your thanks❤

Join my Discord Server it's all about War Rock Secrets
Invitation Link
Code:
https://discord.gg/gTjvTzA
+ Join here
HTML Code:
https://discord.gg/xcHeuvj
Old 09/08/2020, 07:31   #2

give me cheat plss
Old 10/01/2020, 14:02   #3

Lomus lodi <3
Old 10/05/2020, 12:52   #4

Expired ?
Old 10/09/2020, 10:35   #5

< Can i try Lumos?
Old 01/15/2021, 16:21   #6

niice
Old 03/27/2021, 08:14   #7

undetected <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 07:37   #8

HOW TO DOWNLOAD IF THERE'S NO DOWNLOAD LINK LOL!

the google drive link isn't working too.

« WarRock Dinar Bug | - »