Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rexiles DevKit

Discussion on Rexiles DevKit within the WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications forum part of the WarRock category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Rexiles DevKit

Hey homies...
Im the Rexiles Head Developer (Server, Website).
I wanted to release the Official DevKit (1.0), which is only useable for Plugins (Rexiles Game Server).
If you download (or as Attachment), you see the Source Files (for Plugins) and the DLLs you have to Include (its all .NET, lol).
So if you wanted to make a Plugin for the Server, write one, i'll check the compatibility and maybe i'll include it into the server.
So, that's it...

ToDo-List
~ Interface for Room.Room
~ Interface for Room.RoomData
~ Room.* Enums in Shared DLL
~ Interface for Vehicle
~ Interface vor Server
~ Interface for Program
~ Interface for Inventory
~ UDP Accessibility
~ Event Access
~ Chat Function in IClient Interface
~ Interface for PlayerMetaData

(There is alot of **** to do, i began working on the System today, so don't **** me )

Have fun guys..
Nullpointer [Supreme]

Attached Files
File Type: rar DevKit.rar (104.1 KB, 114 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2012, 18:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Gefällt Mir Gleich mal gesaugt
Old 09/14/2012, 17:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
I help you too when i get Admin my skype name is luca.gomez28