Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darktide chair

Discussion on Darktide chair within the Warhammer 40k: Darktide Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/06/2022, 00:11   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
If anyone comes out with, or see's a product out there, I'd be happy to purchase.
Old 12/06/2022, 02:09   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosk View Post
So since no one else decided to make something, I'm making something myself. Here is my progress so far:

-EAC disabled completely
-Health, stamina, ammo, special attack, all appear to be server-sided (as far as I can tell, will continue testing)
-No recoil/no spread work online
-Aimbot & ESP proving difficult
-Spawning items *might* be possible. Need to test further.

As far as I can tell there is some weird encryption. I'm a scientist, but not a computer scientist, so I'm going based on my limited understanding and skillset. If anyone else wants to collaborate and make a bit of money, let me know.
waiting on your good news, keep me in the loop please game is boring enough now, need cheese
Old 12/06/2022, 10:53   #18

i am yet to find anything besides people saying they are in the process of making something. i will update this if i find anything that is legit
Old 12/07/2022, 00:18   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any provider ?
Old 12/07/2022, 00:29   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looking forward to something for this!
Old 12/07/2022, 04:01   #21

at the moment i'm looking at aim junkies and omegaberg
Old 12/07/2022, 07:58   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeAcTiiioNz View Post
at the moment i'm looking at aim junkies and omegaberg
aimjunkie just for trusted members which hard to earn
Old 12/07/2022, 15:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint68 View Post
aimjunkie just for trusted members which hard to earn boring
they've said it won't be part of the trusted section
Old 12/11/2022, 08:42   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aimjunkies has one
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2022, 03:53   #25

aimjunkies has one that i've tried for a few missions (malice and up as a veteran) aim works perfectly fine there is a no spread and recoil which seems to sometimes act a little weird in terms of damage not registering but that could just be darktide honestly.

Aim
works great for something that just released and seems to be the only thing out there. depending on what you're aiming at and its animations it will miss a headshot from time to time which does not miss often. locking on can be a little janky but eventually you get the hang of it,

esp
currently the esp only shows enemies and team but there is no filter for enemies so tends to just be visual overload so i figured running only 80m, health and name seemed to have the least amount of visual overload.

overall i say for being the only thing i have been able to found it's not bad for initial release. up to everyone else what they want to do with that info
Old 12/12/2022, 03:55   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesnt Aimjunkies have a history of not being great with things like EAC? Gets detected quite a bit?
Old 12/12/2022, 04:20   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxalina View Post
Doesnt Aimjunkies have a history of not being great with things like EAC? Gets detected quite a bit?
They've been undetected with EAC for over 2 years.
Old 12/12/2022, 19:53   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I know you can manipulate RNG store to spawn certain items with certain rate. If anyone has anything to skip the stupid grind I will be interested. Aimbot is nothing something needed really in this game. It's grind skipping
Old 12/13/2022, 02:03   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxalina View Post
I've been using their stuff for almost 10 years, never been banned using anything. I've got 100's of hours in EAC and BE games, never received a ban in anything.
Old 12/13/2022, 04:34   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeAcTiiioNz View Post
aimjunkies has one that i've tried for a few missions (malice and up as a veteran) aim works perfectly fine there is a no spread and recoil which seems to sometimes act a little weird in terms of damage not registering but that could just be darktide honestly.

Aim
works great for something that just released and seems to be the only thing out there. depending on what you're aiming at and its animations it will miss a headshot from time to time which does not miss often. locking on can be a little janky but eventually you get the hang of it,

esp
currently the esp only shows enemies and team but there is no filter for enemies so tends to just be visual overload so i figured running only 80m, health and name seemed to have the least amount of visual overload.

overall i say for being the only thing i have been able to found it's not bad for initial release. up to everyone else what they want to do with that info
Yeah, that's my issue with this. The ESP is absolutely atrocious. There is no need at all to have an ESP for the literal thousands of two hit trash. You only need it for the special enemies. It's just pointless clutter on your screen and it's hard to tell wtf is going on half the time. They need to filter out the little guys.

I understand they wanted to pump it out as fast as possible to be first, but they should have at least tried to make the user experience a bit better. I'm hoping they refine it in the future or someone else makes a better one.