Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Warframe Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Mr15 almost 16 account with Zenith heirloom collection

Discussion on WTS Mr15 almost 16 account with Zenith heirloom collection within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Mr15 almost 16 account with Zenith heirloom collection

As title says, mr15 almost 16 account with couple primes and skins.

If want to know more bout the account hmu on discord: _6locc

Asking price 120$ f&f paypal

Tags
heirloom, sell, warframe, warframe account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MR15 400 hr+ account with primed mods and built frames and weapons.
01/28/2022 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Warframe account MR15 with 400+ hours with maxed primed and usefull mods, 15 frames, weapons and pets, 200+ curent plat. Nikana Prime, Accelta, Kuva Bramma, Paracesis, Octavia, Wisp, Speedva and more. (Photos in private). Price will be discussed in private. Discord: Irimia#0604
[Selling] Warframe MR15 1200+ plat account. cheap.
09/26/2019 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. I am selling an MR15 account for a cheap price as I dont play the game often. Comes with email. Here is a list of some of the account information but please do add/text me on discord: Caro#9562 - 7 million credits. - 1300 platinum - MR15 - 57 login day rewards (as of writing this post) - Standing Rank 5 with Quills & Red Veil. - Standing Rank 4 with Steel Meridian & Ostron - Standing Rank 2 with Solaris United. - many rare mods
[Selling] MR15 1.6k plat cheap account
08/13/2019 - Warframe Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, im selling this account. I stopped playing warframe right when fortuna came out so every mission after it came out is still to be done. The account has: Prime: banshee, chroma, hydroid, limbo, mag, mirage, nova, rhino, saryn, trinity, volt and zephyr. Regular: Equinox, Mesa, Nezha, Nidus, Octavia. Almost all of the warframes have skins and cosmetics. Frames are built for solo/carry/ESO gameplay. Big dick style.