Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Warframe Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warframe RSW-core.me [ Private cheat ] [ ESP, Damage, Godmode, Ammo, Energy & MORE ]

Discussion on Warframe RSW-core.me [ Private cheat ] [ ESP, Damage, Godmode, Ammo, Energy & MORE ] within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/26/2024, 14:39   #796

elite*gold: 477
All features are safe to use itself, instructions contains certain recommendations you should avoid doing.

Pretty much just common sense.
Old 02/26/2024, 15:11   #797 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
For people asking about details of cheat features you guys should just know everything listed is safe to use as long you doesn't abuse it like any other cheat exist for games that say 'undetected'.

After you buy the cheat, there will be instruction on what to do and what to avoid too so make sure to read that. The features also pretty much self explanatory and simple to use.
Old 03/02/2024, 18:15   #798 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
+Vouch

I have tested this cheat for two weeks and it has been exceptionally good. Initially, I used only the ESP feature to easily locate resources, but with all the features combined, every farming activity becomes incredibly efficient, allowing for resource gathering like never before.

So far, I have tried most features, except for teleporting enemies to me, and everything has worked smoothly without any loss in performance.

The cheat includes instructions to prevent any highly suspicious activities, the Discord server is active, and my questions were answered very quickly.

Will definitely opt for a lifetime sub
Old 03/19/2024, 18:13   #799 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Didin't get 1 month sub

Hi, I checked webiste and placed order. Bought through BTC and waited till 3 confirmations, but it got stuck and theres no order in my dashboard, no way to contact the admin and no discord. I can't even get my order, noone is responding.
Old 03/20/2024, 02:36   #800

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxltp View Post
Hi, I checked webiste and placed order. Bought through BTC and waited till 3 confirmations, but it got stuck and theres no order in my dashboard, no way to contact the admin and no discord. I can't even get my order, noone is responding.
Hey,

It appears that the BTC processing has been delayed for some time. You purchased one month with a card before it was completed. I have refunded your purchase that was made with the card since the Bitcoin payment has already been processed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxltp View Post
no way to contact the admin and no discord. I can't even get my order, noone is responding.
There is "Contact Us" section on the website for such issues.
Old 03/21/2024, 13:35   #801 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have tried a few other lazy WF hacks over the years just for farming standing pickups with non-customisable ESP, but this blows them all out of the water.

Just finished my 2 week test sub and well worth it, the instructions are very clear about what you need to be careful with to not get yourself flagged...With a little bit of common sense and the right settings you'll be playing with godlike efficiency at everything you do without looking like an obvious cheater and getting yourself flagged.

The cheats give you basically everything you need to do any activity you can think of in the game at maximum efficiency.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2024, 03:06   #802 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Any idea if lifetime will be available again soon? I'm very interested.
Old 03/24/2024, 16:04   #803

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackymankhan View Post
Any idea if lifetime will be available again soon? I'm very interested.
Hey,

Lifetime subscriptions will not be available again anytime soon.
Old 03/31/2024, 21:40   #804 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello to everybody , im a customer of rsw , i wanna tell my experience , first i bough a 2 weeks subscription , the software works as supossed to ! it have really good feature and cet its constanly adding more , but the best thing is the dev called -ced- , he is very responisble , he answer you quickly and he is nice and is rare to see that in a dev. i had bought so many cheats for different games and this is my first recommendation. Now i bought a 1 year sub . I truly recommend it , of course be cautiouse and use it smart otherwise you might get ban lol. I hope this help to future buyers.
Old 04/02/2024, 22:44   #805 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSW-core View Post
Hey,

Lifetime subscriptions will not be available again anytime soon.
Hello, you obviously love the game and play it yourself. It seems that you think and add everything that will be necessary in advance for us because you play the game. I've tried products from 2 other producers, but this is the first time I've noticed you in all these years.

I plan to buy a 14-day subscription to test the product. What is your discord server address? I tried through the site but could not join.

finally, the cheat is still up to date and undetected, right?
Old 04/02/2024, 23:36   #806

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilemi View Post
Hello, you obviously love the game and play it yourself. It seems that you think and add everything that will be necessary in advance for us because you play the game. I've tried products from 2 other producers, but this is the first time I've noticed you in all these years.

I plan to buy a 14-day subscription to test the product. What is your discord server address? I tried through the site but could not join.

finally, the cheat is still up to date and undetected, right?
Hey!

There is no public discord server, you will be able to join through the website once you have purchased a subscription. Also, yes it's up to date with the latest update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 00:42   #807 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does this cheat work perfectly on steam and the warframe clinet?
Old 04/03/2024, 01:11   #808

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefwankers View Post
does this cheat work perfectly on steam and the warframe clinet?
Yes it does.
Old 04/04/2024, 16:20   #809 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought a 90-day subscription instead of 14 days because the reviews looked good. but i can say that i don't regret it, because it's really as good as the reviews say. what you need is available in this product, thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2024, 18:07   #810 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tags
warframe, warframe cheats, warframe hacks