Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Warframe Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Verkaufe Warframe MR15 Acc 800+Plat lots of Warframe/Weapons/Mods

Discussion on Selling/Verkaufe Warframe MR15 Acc 800+Plat lots of Warframe/Weapons/Mods within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Verkaufe Warframe MR15 Acc 800+Plat lots of Warframe/Weapons/Mods

English:

Hey Guys,

i try to sell my Warframe account with over 600Hours of Gametime here
First of all, i'm not playing this game anymore so i thought i gonna sell it to someone who really wants it and enjoys the Game

The following items are on the Account:
Also the Account has few little things like Mag Prime pieces, the Archwing for Raiding in the Space and a Big Zenurik Lens on Banshee for easy Focus farming.

I was thinking about 60€
I do only Accept Paypal and we do F&F (Family and Friends).

I hope someone is interested in it and if you guys have any question about it, don't hesitate to send me a pm

Deutsch:

Hey Leute,

ich versuche hier meinen Account zu verkaufen der über 600 Stunden Spielzeit hat. Als erstes will ich sagen das ich Warframe nicht mehr spiele weil es für mich einfach nicht mehr spaß macht und man einfach alles mal gesehen hat. Ich dachte mir deswegen das ich ihn an jemanden verkaufe der ihn wirklich will und auch noch spaß am Spiel hat

Folgende Items sind auf dem Account:
Unteranderem hat der Account noch kleine Sachen wie Mag Prime Teile, den Archwing um den Raid im Weltraum zu machen und eine Große Linse für Zenurik für einfaches Farmen von Fokus für Zenurik.

Ich würde ihn für 60€ verkaufen.

Ich aktzeptiere nur Paypal F&F (Familie und Freunde)

Ich hoffe ich habe einen damit angesprochen von euch und schreibt mir wenn ihr fragen dazu habt
Old 06/21/2019, 21:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Moin,

hätte Interesse am Account, beim Preis müssten wir uns aber noch entgegen kommen.
Kannst mir ja ne PN schreiben sobald du es gelesen hast.
Old 07/10/2019, 20:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested in the account but I will not do paypal via F&F, cus as soon as i do that you can easily scam me, plus you don't have any rep. and BTC is bitcoin which ***** you over so thats a no as well.