Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Warframe Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] High End Warframe Account With Excalibur Prime!

Discussion on [WTS] High End Warframe Account With Excalibur Prime! within the Warframe Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] High End Warframe Account With Excalibur Prime!

Hey, I'm selling my 2 1/2 years old Warframe account here!

What I have to offer?

A Warframe account with:

17 Warframes (A reactor on every Frame)

60 weapons (A catalyst on almost every weapon, some of them have multiple formas)

5 Sentinels and their weapons (All with catalysts and reactors)

Many cosmetic items, including the Tagris Prime Armor set and the Vala Sugatra Prime

More than 4,5 million mod rating. Including mods like Piercing Caliber, Buzz Kill, Tempo Royale and many more!

7 color palettes (even with prime colors)

The old clan Dojo with every lab and 90% of all researches, a clan emblem and many rooms and specials like a trading post, storage etc.

2 founder exclusive Excalibur Prime icons

And the most important of all and the reason why you would want this account with the Excalibur rework: Excalibur Prime

The account was never banned, reported or had any problems with other players. You'll have a special Founder Badge in the forum and ingame.

What I want for the account?

300€ per PayPal!
It might sound like a lot for many, but keep in mind that the account is old and has a lot of stuff on it, which you can't obtain ingame anymore.
Also, Excalibur Prime was a founder exclusive Warframe, which is kind of rare today.

Some screenshots:

If you're interested, PM me!

Bist du deutsch, interessiert, aber sprichst kein englisch? Kein Problem! Schreib mir eine Nachricht!
Old 06/18/2015, 23:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a simple question, why did the price went from 120€ up to 300€?
Also I thought you stopped playing, why does the account have an increased amount of value, which still doesn't justify an increase to 300€ btw?

Just curious, was interested but this kinda just killed it
Old 06/18/2015, 23:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateZero View Post
Just a simple question, why did the price went from 120€ up to 300€?
Also I thought you stopped playing, why does the account have an increased amount of value, which still doesn't justify an increase to 300€ btw?

Just curious, was interested but this kinda just killed it
I was playing active the last weeks. Very active.
The 120€ price was kind of desperate. I wanted to get rid of the account as fast as I can, but in the end I stopped to care and started to play again.
The price was on 350€ to start with.

With the upcoming release of Tree of Savior, I'm not interested in Warframe anymore.
I'm not in a rush to sell it now, so I can try to sell it more close to the numbers I previously aimed for.

I'm open for negotiation if you're still interested. Just PM me!

Update: Also selling/trading the account for 150€ PayPal or PaysafeCard + 1 The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited account with some gold on it.
This is only limited until I get my hands on a Elder Scrolls Online account!
Old 06/20/2015, 01:27   #4

Update: Got my Elder Scrolls Online account, so I don't need one anymore.

Selling my Warframe account for 250€ now, or 150€ + Dragon Nest EU gold.
Old 06/21/2015, 13:43   #5

Push

Still selling for 250€ or 150€ + 40K Dragon Nest EU gold
Old 06/22/2015, 15:02   #6

Bump

200€ or 150€+40K Dragon Nest EU gold
Old 06/28/2015, 04:06   #7

Bump

150€, only today!
Old 06/30/2015, 05:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bekommt man Email + Reg Email + Alle daten die jemals genutzt wurden?
Old 06/30/2015, 15:16   #9

Man bekommt den vollen Zugriff auf die mit dem Account verbundene Email. Andere Daten existieren nicht. Email, Passwort.

Vorher lief der Account auf einer meiner wichtigen Email-Adressen, habe es aber ändern lassen.

Schutz hast du, weil man die Email nicht ändern kann, ohne vorher auf der neuen Email zu bestätigen.

Infos würde ich dir aber noch geben, die man zum ändern der Email braucht. Z.B. wann das letzte mal wie viel aufgeladen wurde, welcher Prime Access der letzte war der gekauft wurde, was mein letzter gehandelter Gegenstand im Spiel war usw.
Old 07/08/2015, 21:25   #10

Bump
Immer noch 150€!
Old 07/11/2015, 01:54   #11

Bump

110€ only till tomorrow!

110€, nur noch bis morgen!

Add me on Skype to discuss! x_devils_never_cry_x
Old 10/19/2015, 03:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you still selling this account? PM if so
Old 12/17/2015, 18:21   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ich warte bis er Günstiger wird Kappa
Closed Thread

Tags
excalibur prime, founder, founder pack, rare acc, warframe