Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Wardogs Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



blackout | hypervisor based internal wardogs cheat | built-in spoofer | $35 month

Discussion on blackout | hypervisor based internal wardogs cheat | built-in spoofer | $35 month within the Wardogs Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 12
Definitely would recommend the cheat. Very easy to setup and inject. I got it working in about 5 minutes. I mainly just used ESP because I didn't want to do something stupid and get banned on my main, but it has a lot of nice features.

I also had no frame issues, which I was surprised about because I usually only get like 60-80 fps on wardogs to begin with, so no impact on your game's performance.

The only problem I had was my game crashing once, but it happened after having my game open for about 4 hours, and the cheat auto-reinjects if you reopen your game, so it was no big deal.

Very good quality menu and nice owner, no complaints.
ncrdestroyer111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
So i tested a few provider by now and have to say that this one was by far my favourite. The whole package Spoofer + Cheat just works great. Had no issues setting both up. The menu itself is so packed with features that you have everything you need. (For me)
I did not use any of the exploits just the radar so cant say much about them but pretty sure they work perfect like the other features.
I was using it as a closet cheat. The Aimbot works perfectly, isnt too rough and you can customize everything to your liking. Esp has probably the most options ive ever seen in a cheat so far so everything you need there aswell.

All in all 10/10 experience.
Will definetely buy again. (Only bought a day key sadly.)
goreyard is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
gotta give a big recommendation to blackout after testing for around a week now.
Setup was done within 5 minutes, their docs explained everything to me and the loader did the rest.

For 30$ you get the software + a spoofer with profiles, which is great!
At first I and others encountered some crashes but just a few minutes after messaging the Admin he pushes an update, multiple a day sometimes so any given feedback was taken right up by the devs and implemented, this was not a single case so far but continues work. Right now everything works well, they by far have the best visual settings imo, you can have animated chams and so much more where other providers are just starting. Only issue is some animations seem to still be bugged and T-Pose but with a few tweaked settings it doesnt really bother the gameplay flow currently and I hope to see this being worked on soon
Anyways like I said, great Product, great Support and great usage no matter if its closeting or beaming enemy sniper campers from 1000m with a shotgun and magic bullets.

if you wonder about a esp preview:


my config is also on discord
terpene is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥ESHUBCHEATS • Wardogs Internal • ESP & Aimbot • Safest Wardogs Cheat 2026!
09/01/2026 - Wardogs Trading - 0 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/g4CuF5n.png ⟨See In Game & Menu Images Below⟩ https://i.imgur.com/ZDApvtz.png https://i.imgur.com/Q81CT9W.png https://i.imgur.com/NxTmeUJ.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.