Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi)

Discussion on SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi) within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SuperVindictus(privateServer with Hamachi)

|||||Due to lack of Hamachi active players per day, I might close down the server by Sunday. That is going to be two weeks and I still don't see 10-20+ players online per day|||||||

Thanks all for enjoying this little Hamachi server.

Online status: offline.....officially closed down....

Please enjoy other servers.
Old 09/19/2016, 03:03   #2

do you have delia or skills revamp?
Old 09/19/2016, 03:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubouosof View Post
do you have delia or skills revamp?
All private servers does not support Delia yet, will be in the future.
Old 09/19/2016, 18:48   #4

get a starter pack ?? so returning mercanary package ??.. got we seals ?? increased drop rate too.. so more evil core... increased enchant and enhance rates ??

this all will be nice =)
Old 09/19/2016, 19:51   #5

Enhancement rates is nice on server, I barely spent 10 millions golds and I can make +15 weapons and armor sets.
If enchantment is low I will raise it.

All rates are 50% better than Vindictusworld haha.
For the first suggestions, I rather keep it originated like the old time from Vindictus.

Bump! Hope we can get 20 players for servers.
Old 09/20/2016, 02:30   #6

A few questions regarding your server:

1: How far is your server content wise? Which season is it up to? The last time i played Vindictus, they were up to Season 3 and they released the raid boss Lugh i think his name was.

2: How many people are on your server at the moment?

3: You mentioned that all of the cash shop items are free. Does that mean we can purchase everything and keep it permanently?

4: You said only 4 people per hamachi server, does that mean we can only play with the 4 people on that server? or are all hamachi servers linked? Also, can we connect with the original vindictus client? or do i need to download the game all over again?
Old 09/20/2016, 02:44   #7

My servers have raid boss lugh working too.
Currently there is only a few people on/off approximately 7-10
Cash shop items probably last for 30 days since it's free you can buy again lol
Hamachi uses is like this. They split all networks into 4 each per single one. But in-game is no different than official
You can try with the official NA client, you just need the bin folder and some of the files mentioned here

bin folder and vindictus.exe
bypassed UpToDateInfo2.dat
database load from sql folder(no need rehfs)
include evy casting save fix
you need to delete all files from media folder, except ending
delete UpToDateInfo.dat
unzip archive to vindictus main folder

Then of course you need my SQL folder that contained my server's databases to connect to server.
Old 09/20/2016, 03:05   #8

so what are starter items for leveling ?? nothing ??
Old 09/20/2016, 03:13   #9

well, i'm slow in the head. I dont understand 80% of the instructions for connecting. I know where my bin folder and vindictus.exe is (from official NA client), but the rest of the lines starting with 'bypassed' i dont understand. Except the deleting part. I wont have much problems deleting the media folder and the uptodateinfo file. But i dont understand what you mean by bypass, database load or evy casting save fix.

Edit: Well, i'm going to go to bed. I'll check for responses in the morning when i wake up. (despite having tomorrow off, i still have to make sure i go to bed at a decent time because i still have to work 5am the rest of the week).

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
so what are starter items for leveling ?? nothing ??
If the description on OP's post is true, then there's no need for any starter packs. 500% exp gain from just the main story would make you outlevel anything you get pretty quickly. Leveling in the official server was already easy if you followed the main story (up until S2), but with 500% exp boost, i think we can get pretty close to lv 90 before finishing S2.
Old 09/20/2016, 03:30   #10

Bypass meaning another way of reading modified hfs files.
The other way is simplely delete UpToDateInfo.dat and splash images files from your media folder then it reads modified hfs files with the ones I've included with the download too.

Correct, on Vindictusworld some players got to 90 in about 6 hours.
They rate is 450 to 500 45-50%

500% in database means 50% not 500% lol
Official is 100% equal 10%
Old 09/20/2016, 13:54   #11

So if i delete the "Uptodate" file, i can ignore the 'bypass' part of the instructions? Do you have skype so we can do a voice chat? this is getting complex. A step by step instructions of what to download and what to do is probably what i need. I dont know if i need to download all of the stuff in your links or only some of it.
Old 09/20/2016, 15:27   #12

It's the same method but easier for hosters to modify databases without rehfs.
Download this

Drop them all to your Vindictus main folder, you can back up your Bin folder and Vindictus.exe first.

Then you need to delete all files from media folder, except ending
delete UpToDateInfo.dat or move it out of your main folder.

If still too complex, you can install Teamviewer 11 and PM me your ID n password. Or join one of the Hamachi network first then leave a message to my hosting Hamachi
Old 09/20/2016, 17:15   #13

im guessing i need to download Hamachi again. I dont think i have it on this computer. So basically, the only thing i need to download is that 'bin' file, and drop it into vindictus main folder after backing up contents? Does this vindi.exe file come with the bin file as well?

Edit 1: Also, can you give a link to Hamachi as well? There's so many different 3rd party websites offering a download for it and i'm always weary of 3rd party websites if you know what i mean.

Edit 2: Ok, just to make sure i did everything right, i'll give a step by step of what i did and you can correct me if i messed up anywhere. First thing i did was check what's in that bin folder you had me download, then moved each corresponding file out of my original folder, into a backup folder (the 2 icudt files, both uptodateinfo files; because you said to delete first one, and 2nd one would be overwritten by new file anyway; the bin folder, and the vindictus exe file.) Then i moved all the files in the media folder over to my backup folder except the 4 ending files (tha_s01 ending, tha_s02 ending, usa_s01, and usa_s02). Did i miss anything?

So yeah, assuming i'm understanding the instructions properly, the only thing i'm having a problem with is finding a safe website to download Hamachi at (and figuring out how to connect with it; its been a long time since i used Hamachi; which was for Terraria).
Old 09/20/2016, 17:20   #14

Yes, it has everything you needed for a clean client to play on servers.
Old 09/20/2016, 17:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojingo View Post
im guessing i need to download Hamachi again. I dont think i have it on this computer. So basically, the only thing i need to download is that 'bin' file, and drop it into vindictus main folder after backing up contents? Does this vindi.exe file come with the bin file as well?

Also, can you give a link to Hamachi as well? There's so many different 3rd party websites offering a download for it and i'm always weary of 3rd party websites if you know what i mean.
I believe this is official site of Hamachi: