Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheaper VPN/Proxy for Vindictus KR?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheaper VPN/Proxy for Vindictus KR?

Do you guys know any proxy/vpn thats around $5-$6? lol. I can only spend that much for now. FlyVPN is $10 @[email protected]

I found one @ bestproxyandvpn but they dont have korean ones @[email protected]

Old 07/30/2014, 23:57   #2

Just use SoftEther. Lot of Japanese/Korean VPN's and all of them are free. ( There are some of USA/ EU VPN's as well. Pro tip - sort VPn's by their line speed )

Old 09/03/2014, 21:04   #3

I use Mudfish Networks. You can easily pay $1 and it will last you almost a month (as long as you don't change the settings to Full VPN Mode) It's REALLY affordable and worth it.

« Darf ich hier Gold verkaufen? | Mabinogi Heroes(KR) startgame error »

Similar Threads
Playing vindictus EU with a proxy
10/14/2012 - Vindictus - 3 Replies
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help with this...i took a look at the old NA guide, and i tried to use proxy cap 5.02 to login to the EU version. But even if i can get to the login screen with "Europe" showing, the proxy always fails to connect....
Vindictus Proxy Frage + Key zu vergeben
03/06/2011 - Vindictus - 154 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen, ich habe gesehen, dass es sich bei Vindictus um einen US + Canada Beta Release handelt, welcher Morgen an den Start geht. Jetzt wollte ich wissen, ob mir jemand sagen kann, wie man vorgehen muss, um auf den US Servern spielen...
Vindictus Proxy solution
01/05/2011 - Vindictus - 33 Replies
Deleted
Vindictus trough Proxy!
12/17/2010 - Vindictus - 6 Replies
Hi, i'm playing Vindictus from europe trough a proxy and I was wondering if anyone else here is? If so, please help me with how to buy items! From anyone, i'm trying to buy something from a vendor and it tells me i can't cus i've been spotted on...
Vindictus proxy party lag help
11/10/2010 - Vindictus - 0 Replies
Are there any existing methods to disable proxy in game?so that you could play with your real connection?Or are there a way to play Vindictus with proxy but don't get that much lag in a party?It's really annoying if I couldn't play without god of...