Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting ACTIVE and TALKATIVE players

Discussion on Recruiting ACTIVE and TALKATIVE players within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting ACTIVE and TALKATIVE players

#Close request

Guild disbanded .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Active KTS Players
07/05/2010 - Rappelz - 33 Replies
Hi guys, anybody been playing KTS lately? ^^ Arrows, 127 Shadowhunter of KTS 11x BS, Tortus Server
[Poll]Private Servers with most active Players.
07/07/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i am looking for a Private Server with more than 300+ active Players,so i start this Poll.Please post me Servername and Link :) Thanks You.
[Ventrilo] Recruiting SJSRO Players
02/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
We are recruiting SJSRO english speaking players. I mean people who are fluent, not some turk. PM me if you want the info, and ill see if your alright in coming in. That is all. No noobs, thanks.
Recruiting xbox 360 players
12/18/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Hi there, i am a member of Happy Chappys. We play xbox 360 on live. We, at happy chappys only really have one aim. To have fun of course!!!!!! we do play competitively but you will never be forced into playing. We are a community who welcome all. all races, genders, religions so don't be shy, even if you dont want to join, we would be happy to just chat or something. So if a fun, socialinzing clan is what you are looking for, visit Happy^-^Chappys today :D Home - happychappys.co.uk Or...
Recruiting Active Players for 4th level Guild BABEL!
09/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
We are currently a 4th level guild and are looking to recruit new members. We also have a ts server. So if your in Babel and your looking for a guild.. Post here or pm me here.