Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC Proxy without being kicked out?

Discussion on DC Proxy without being kicked out? within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC Proxy without being kicked out?

DC proxy without being kicked out?

like what the title says i've been searching for a location in the game(not basically a town or something) to DC the proxy im using and connect using my regular ip to fix the delay when playing with others(the thing like elsword where you dc your proxy to use the speed of your connection and not the proxy) .. but sadly.... i cant find any since vindictus has no server selection and the channel isn't that long before it connects...

in-case you guys know can you tell me 0_0 i would be very grateful XD
Old 11/03/2011, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I once heard that if you take off AOL (for example) right meanwhile you connect to the server you are able to play with our own connection. I tried it a few times but it never worked for me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bf3 Kicked
10/28/2011 - Battlefield - 14 Replies
JO hat wer ne Lösung für das Problem ' You kicked by adminstrator ' ? ;o
[How To] Not be kicked
10/25/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
READ! At first, what I'll explain is kinda simple and logic, so probably many people will already know it. But I made this thread to the ones, who don't know this. Zuerst sollte ich anmerken, dass das was ich hier erkläre sehr simpel und logisch ist, also sind bestimmt schon Leute darauf gekommen . Doch ich schreibe das, um den Leuten zu helfen denen es noch nicht klar geworden ist. English: Probably you know that: you found a cool/funny room/match and you really want to play, but a...
G1 Admin Neo kicked xD
07/27/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
YouTube - G1 Admin Neo kicked ^^lol Ich habe ne frage kann man dafür gebannt werden ?:confused: Also ich finde es komisch :D
keep gettin kicked
12/10/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I have been playin the p.server for almost a week now . When i goto start the game i get to the part after serverextreme page then it automaticly shut game out . I cant even get to a server select page , or a login page . Is there anything new i need to do ? :confused:
Kicked by Buu ~,~
11/22/2005 - Quotes - 5 Replies
<CyRuS2k3> x,x <Trazer> ,., <Trazer> =,= ? <CyRuS2k3> ;_; <`Lwy`away> buu wenns dich stört, darfst ruhig bannen, btw <Trazer> voll kiffer smiley <CyRuS2k3> .,. <`Lwy`away> ':)' <CyRuS2k3> >.> <CyRuS2k3> es