Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e*pvp amv basilisk

Discussion on e*pvp amv basilisk within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old 09/25/2005, 17:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
n!ce karma up
Old 09/26/2005, 21:34   #32

elite*gold: 0
will sowas auch können xD wie lang braucht man um ein son 2 mins vid zu machen?
Old 09/26/2005, 21:43   #33

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 3,072
kommt darauf was für programme du verwendest zum schneiden von Vids kann ich dir VirtualDub empfehlen, und allgemein kannst einfach den windows movie maker benutzen...

später wenn man bischen was kann kommen natürlich noch jede menge andere programme dazu

//EDIT
Zu der Frage wie lange man für so ein vid braucht, die kann ich dir nicht beantworten ;>. Es ist immer unterschiedlich, als erstes wäre es gut wenn man ein klare vorstellung hat wie es ausehen soll das hilft schonmal sehr. Dann brauchst du passende Musik gute Animes und den Text wo du mit einbringen willst . Dann kann eigendlich fast nichts mehr schief gehen...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Techniques in hunting Basilisk scale and Basilisk seal.
07/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
:rtfm:Techniques: 1. You must enter a 1 or 3 star Dungeon Run in Temple of Fire -Slay Basilisk the God of Fire-. 2. Before entering make sure you have only the 2nd step mission. Try to delete other missions in Temple of Fire -Slay Basilisk the God of Fire-. 3. You must first and last hit Basilisk and you must cross the Temple of Fire's gorge flawlessly. ( Should be done if ever you are in a party ) 4. You must damage Basilisk with a great Super Skill. ( Should be done in 3 star Dungeon...
e*pvp amv basilisk #2
11/10/2008 - Video Art - 15 Replies
Hier is ma der 2. teil :D e*pvp amv basilisk #2
basilisk lvlimg
12/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
hello all i saw a video on a site where a tro lvl 129 lvld to 130 at basilisks now here is my question would i lvl there fast (with plvl) i m a warrior lvl 113
Basilisk Level
07/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Guys im really bored of levelnig archer at basilisk its so slow 110 + anychance you could make a autolevler like conquer partner its so simple to open like u just double click exes i cant get ultimations archer levler to work and for noobs people find it difficult to use so can you make more basi archer levelers and make them like a emulator nad exe if u can thx