Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Veiled Experts Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIGITAL INSANITY | Veiled Experts (ESP, AIMBOT, SPEEDHACK, ETC.)

Discussion on DIGITAL INSANITY | Veiled Experts (ESP, AIMBOT, SPEEDHACK, ETC.) within the Veiled Experts Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
Arrow DIGITAL INSANITY | Veiled Experts (ESP, AIMBOT, SPEEDHACK, ETC.)

Requirements

Windows 10 (1909-22H2) / Windows 11 (21H2-22H2)
USB Device (needs to show up as removable drive)
Steam / Epic

Player ESP:
Boxes
Name
Health
VisCheck
Distance
Glow
Show Teammates
Show Agent Name
Crosshair

Aimbot:
Aimbot
NoRecoil
FOV
Smoothness
VisCheck
Target Prioritization
Bone Selection

Misc:
Speedhack
Config Saver

Price

14.99 GBP per month [Paypal, Credit Card, Crypto, iDeal, Giropay, Google Pay]

Contact

discord: faceless9130

Discord Invite can be found on the website.

Old 05/20/2023, 12:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wrok?
Old 05/23/2023, 00:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My account was detected in two days. I only use esp. Please give me a refund Order #8537
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2023, 16:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by qksckdah View Post
My account was detected in two days. I only use esp. Please give me a refund Order #8537
we had no other reports so i guess you either raged or you had somethind else running that got you detected. our testers are fine as well.
Old 05/24/2023, 12:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your answers are always the same The same is true of Super People. I used your product during Super People, but it was banned. You said no to the end. But your product was detected and closed the program.

I only use esp and don't get angry. Currently playing over 9 seasons with slot products on Battlegrounds.

I thought of your products after I bought them I regret when we were Super People. Give me a refund
Old 05/24/2023, 17:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

!!Detected!!

Same here, account detected in 48 hours, only ESP used. Posted same on discord and got similar reply.

@ at least remove the undetected status from website.
Old 05/25/2023, 10:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodialice View Post
Same here, account detected in 48 hours, only ESP used. Posted same on discord and got similar reply.

@ at least remove the undetected status from website.
Thank you for the report. We did a security update yesterday evening and it should be fine now. Also talked to chod about it. So far no new reports.
Old 05/26/2023, 09:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When I talk, the tester says it's okay, but when the user says one more, does it say it's right? Haha, just give me a refund I don't even want to use your product anymore
Old 05/29/2023, 08:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by qksckdah View Post
When I talk, the tester says it's okay, but when the user says one more, does it say it's right? Haha, just give me a refund I don't even want to use your product anymore
You can change your cheat sub to a different one if you got banned, just make a support ticket for that. We do not offer refunds for bans.

Tags
veiled experts, veiled experts aimbot, veiled experts cheat, veiled experts hack, veilex experts esp