Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



SCAM Modding Central and Maki

Discussion on SCAM Modding Central and Maki within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
SCAM Modding Central and Maki

As my negative review got instantly deleted and banned from discord, im sharing all this between multiple forums and other cheat forums and other cheat discords so nobody makes the same mistake as me, i have all screenshots and videos to prove, here is my deleted review.

Negative Review – Faceit Cheat & Maki

The Faceit cheat was detected twice. On both occasions, it appears that every user was hit at the same time, yet there was no warning or notification given to customers.

The cheat was reportedly not even live for a full week before the first detection. Approximately one week later, it was detected again, with users being hit once more.

I do not recommend purchasing the Faceit cheat based on my experience. If a cheat is repeatedly detected within such a short period of time, the costs of recovering from those detections can become significant. For anyone unfamiliar with Faceit spoofing, you may need either a new PC or around €250 worth of replacement hardware just to spoof and play Faceit again.

Another major issue is the refund situation. Maki promised me a full refund several weeks ago, but since then there have been repeated excuses and delays. Ultimately, the refund has still not been provided. At this point, I feel like I lose regardless of what happens.

What concerns me even more is that the website has continued to state that the cheat is “undetected” despite the detection incidents. During neither detection was the website properly updated, as far as I could see. Users and admins who have access to the Faceit chat are aware of what happened.

I have screenshots of the conversations, detection incidents, and promises made regarding the refund, so I have documentation of my experience.

I also expect this review may be deleted, as I have not seen any negative reviews and believe negative feedback may be removed. If that happens, I intend to share my full experience on multiple cheat forums so other potential customers can make an informed decision.

Finally, I am particularly concerned about the timing of the new Faceit pre-order. After two detection incidents, delayed compensation, and multiple promises that were not fulfilled, releasing another Faceit pre-order raises serious concerns for me. Based on my experience, I personally worry that this could be an exit scam.

This review is based entirely on my own experience. I would strongly advise potential customers to do their own research before purchasing.
porperxd is offline  
Old   #2

 
Relentless's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 337
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 3,154
Received Thanks: 801


let Xenos know
Relentless is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modding Central + Maki Scam
10/08/2026 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
This is my review from their discord that i got banned for and deleted If anyone needs screenshots i have full screenshots, i dont advise purchasing no products from him as its full exit scam Negative Review – Faceit Cheat & Maki The Faceit cheat was detected twice. On both occasions, it appears that every user was hit at the same time, yet there was no warning or notification given to customers. The cheat was reportedly not even live for a full week before the first detection....
[Selling] 🛡️MODDING CENTRAL🛡️|💙UNDETECTED|AIMBOT/ESP/MISC|W10/11|STREAMPROOF❄️
05/25/2026 - Fortnite Trading - 12 Replies
https://r2.e-z.host/3de9f9ca-5e01-4497-97ac-fc55c5 9b8400/fj6fjo1l.png Hello everyone. We're the team at Modding Central, and today we're introducing our Fortnite external cheat to the ePVP community. If you've been searching for a reliable Fortnite cheat for PC, this is it. We built this with one goal: to give you a real edge without getting your account burned. External architecture, and a feature set that covers everything: aimbot with genuine humanization and per category...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.