Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Advice for 2pc TB/CB

Discussion on Advice for 2pc TB/CB within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Post Advice for 2pc TB/CB

I've looked through so many threads and can't make up my mind. I have been eyeing on Orion but it looks dead. I am new to all of this stuff and I really just want to be UD for once. Anyone vouch or recommend some providers, no bs and please be honest
cwaysee is offline  
Old   #2


 
elite*gold: 10513
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 192
Received Thanks: 3
If staying low-key is your main priority, I would consider DMA over a regular 2PC colorbot setup.

Valorant Sensory includes triggerbot, flickbot and MAKCU support. Just keep in mind that it requires DMA hardware. It is currently undetected and in stock.

https://www.cookiebunker.com/product/valorant-sensory


CookieBunker is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
DMA Advice - Ducks Bundle vs Kirby 2PC Leechcore vs Alternatives? AMD Faceit/Valo
01/15/2026 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hey guys, relatively new to DMA setups, been deep researching. AMD CPU + RTX 5080 main rig, budget ~400€. Goals: - Primary: Faceit CS2 + Valorant DMA cheats (stable 3GB/s, low ban risk) - Backup: 90%+ game coverage (Arc Raiders, R6 Siege, OW2, The Finals, FragPunk, DBD, COD/Warzone/Bo7, Battlefield, Tarkov, Apex, PUBG etc.) Current plan: eBay Fuser (~90€) + AliExpress Cap 75T (~67€) + Ducks 1:1 Emulated FW (150USD) + Valorant Evo DMA (20USD/day) or get the Bundle from Ducks for...
LF 1PC colorbot suggestions and need advice for 2pc setup
11/15/2025 - Valorant - 4 Replies
I'm looking for a reliable semi-legit customisable 1PC colorbot that does not have a history of being detected/getting people banned. I did previously use the cb from unnamed cheats, however getting banned using their Val internal earlier this year has really soured my experience with them so I'm scoping out any substitutes that have similar functionality to theirs. They also don't seem to have the cb for sale rn either. I'm also heavily inclined to lean towards producs I can get around a 1...
[Selling] Need Advice From Developers Here Would You Advice A Cheater To Buy AMD CPU ?
03/01/2023 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello gentlemen i have a question regarding processors would you advice me as a cheater to buy AMD cpu ? i'm asking because i hear a countless problems about spoofers/cheats doesn't support AMD or cause fps/BSOD problems with AMD users maybe things changed now but i don't wanna gamble so i thought i ask you guys
[Advice]I need your advice
06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
hello everyone , i need your advice to thaat i know what to do . At this time , i have a FR3 account ; FULL LF3 FULL B02 Venom + Sentinel 22 skills point



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.