Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Best valorant cheat

Discussion on Best valorant cheat within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Best valorant cheat

Yo I already checked the unofficial thread for cheat providers but I can't pick since there are also some other cheats like zadeyo but can anyone give me suggestions on what to buy? I prefer ones with esp and aimbot not sure between external or emu too so please help I want to get to immo
rixzff is offline  
Old   #2
 
VGK-RIP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 50
If you care about security, don't use any type of "emu"
VGK-RIP is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
What should I buy then maybe not that expensive like 200$ or higher
rixzff is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2024
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
hi please contact my discord, goodbye9999. I can go in depth on how my external works. It is $200 monthly and the requirement is just windows 11. I can offer a free trial for 1 day as well.
jacobs5496 is offline  
Old   #5
 
*BlackPlague's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,837
Received Thanks: 179
Here is the best one on entire market;
*BlackPlague is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6


 
Cheesy's Products's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 239/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4,073
Received Thanks: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixzff View Post
Yo I already checked the unofficial thread for cheat providers but I can't pick since there are also some other cheats like zadeyo but can anyone give me suggestions on what to buy? I prefer ones with esp and aimbot not sure between external or emu too so please help I want to get to immo
any external with esp and aimbot you will eventually get a ban

best bet is using a 1pc or 2pc colorbot.
Cheesy's Products is offline  
Old   #7
 
VGK-RIP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
any external with esp and aimbot you will eventually get a ban

best bet is using a 1pc or 2pc colorbot.
Stop spreading misinformation just to try to get customers, any 1PC colorbot is easier to detect than an external lol
VGK-RIP is offline  
Old   #8


 
Cheesy's Products's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 239/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4,073
Received Thanks: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by VGK-RIP View Post
Stop spreading misinformation just to try to get customers, any 1PC colorbot is easier to detect than an external lol
i didn't promote my product at all, just helping the guy. move along.
Cheesy's Products is offline  
Old   #9
 
VGK-RIP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 43
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
i didn't promote my product at all, just helping the guy. move along.
I've seen you promoting 1PC colorbots multiple times in other posts, that's why i said it , but from a dev's perspective, 1PC colorbots are much easier to detect than any external that wasn't made by a paster
VGK-RIP is offline  
Old   #10

 
ReallyRich's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 336
Join Date: Dec 2024
Posts: 272
Received Thanks: 13
What is Zadeyo? Can you give more details about it? I’ve never heard of it before
ReallyRich is offline  
Old   #11


 
MIRAGE PRIVATE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 481
Received Thanks: 64
Emu is not a good idea if you want to stay long term
MIRAGE PRIVATE is offline  
Old   #12
 
essenz.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 6
Just don’t buy from people who promote themselves in every thread. Do your research and don’t just buy something because it looks good in videos. Take some time to look at what actual users are saying and posting about the cheat.

I wish you good luck, and I hope you find something that fits your requirements.
essenz. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13


 
blackout.dev's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 17436
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixzff View Post
Yo I already checked the unofficial thread for cheat providers but I can't pick since there are also some other cheats like zadeyo but can anyone give me suggestions on what to buy? I prefer ones with esp and aimbot not sure between external or emu too so please help I want to get to immo
Hey, I'm one of the developers behind Blackout.

If you're mainly looking for ESP and aimbot, our Valorant internal might be worth checking out.

We have per-weapon aim profiles, recoil control and fully customizable ESP. There's also a built-in HWID spoofer, so you don't need to buy one separately.

We've been testing it with Immortal and Radiant players for almost 2 months without any bans reported so far.

It's a new release though, so we don't have public Valorant reviews yet. I wouldn't expect you to take my word for it.

You can check the features and testing information in our thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/va...-70-month.html
blackout.dev is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.