Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 20:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



fix van 152

Discussion on fix van 152 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
fix van 152

Hello everyone!


I'm new to the VALORANT cheating scene
I have been BANNED from the game for cheating

After that i did :
1- reinstall windows
2- flash bios
3- spoof MB/DISK VOLUME ID/TPM/MAC/NIC
4- Make a new ACCOUNT

And for more info about how i change the TPM serials :

i have gigabyte h610m k ddr4 rev2 motherboard , and this motherboard change the TPM when you flash the bios


But the problem is , after all of that i still get VAN 152.

Can anyone help me fixing this problem please!
lilagent1337 is offline  
Old   #2
 
petros2x's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 87
I already explained this in another post:

If I were to guess, I'd bet you are being banned because of your MOBO / CPU. I know you were able to change your serials and TPM, but you can't change the Endorsement Key (EK), and this is why I think you are being banned. That's also why most spoofers don't work anymore and have to rely on some sort of bypass.
petros2x is offline  
Old   #3

 
GarboVoid's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 717
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilagent1337 View Post
Hello everyone!


I'm new to the VALORANT cheating scene
I have been BANNED from the game for cheating

After that i did :
1- reinstall windows
2- flash bios
3- spoof MB/DISK VOLUME ID/TPM/MAC/NIC
4- Make a new ACCOUNT

And for more info about how i change the TPM serials :

i have gigabyte h610m k ddr4 rev2 motherboard , and this motherboard change the TPM when you flash the bios


But the problem is , after all of that i still get VAN 152.

Can anyone help me fixing this problem please!
Volume ID isn't really anything anymore, they stopped taking care of that like a few years ago

I can also see that you're missing a few more stuff yk

I would love to help out, we also offer a disk/gpu/arp spoofer that is given for free as well for lifetime users, will asset in getting u unbanned my dear friend.


Feel free to reach out to us ofc, we would be more than glad to help u get unbanned boss <3
GarboVoid is offline  
Old   #4
 
Garfield_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 423
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilagent1337 View Post
Hello everyone!


I'm new to the VALORANT cheating scene
I have been BANNED from the game for cheating

After that i did :
1- reinstall windows
2- flash bios
3- spoof MB/DISK VOLUME ID/TPM/MAC/NIC
4- Make a new ACCOUNT

And for more info about how i change the TPM serials :

i have gigabyte h610m k ddr4 rev2 motherboard , and this motherboard change the TPM when you flash the bios


But the problem is , after all of that i still get VAN 152.

Can anyone help me fixing this problem please!
It could probably be the quality of your spoofer also if you're still getting banned
Garfield_ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Free Guide] Finally getting rid of van 152 van 5 & all flags
06/01/2026 - Valorant - 58 Replies
- used a shitty cheat that got you banned (majesty for me) - next step : used a bunch of shitty spoofers ( void verse and whatever is super advertised ) ur banned again 1-7 days and now you dont know what it is the dev of the spoof says " YOU DID IT WRONG LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK THEY ALL GOT AWAY WITH JS MY SPOOF " you lost the first 60$ , next one same thing lost 80$ congratulations you are officially maximum hwided and ur tokens probably got taken in the process AKA ***** so now anything...
Van 5 vs Van 152
09/29/2024 - Valorant - 1 Replies
What is the Difference?
[04.09.13] GigaByte v2.6 [FIX, FIX, FIX, FIX AND FIX]
09/11/2013 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 79 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock-hacks-bot s-cheats-exploits/2843300-11-09-gigabyte-public-v2 -7-a.html



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.