SCAMER FW VMD NIGGAWARE 02/12/2026 - Fortnite - 7 Replies If anyone is thinking of buying a fw vmd from the seller NiggaWare, don't buy it because if you have a problem, he will simply tell you to buy another motherboard and another processor.
I trusted the clients he had who were more or less well-known.
proofs :
https://imgur.com/a/HA1LukC
So I'm warning you, as you can see it was confirmed that it worked on the 11th because I asked again.
Be careful if you buy from him.
SCAMER FW VMD NIGGAWARE 01/16/2026 - Rust - 3 Replies If anyone is thinking of buying a fw vmd from the seller NiggaWare, don't buy it because if you have a problem, he will simply tell you to buy another motherboard and another processor.
I trusted the clients he had who were more or less well-known.
proofs :
https://imgur.com/a/HA1LukC
So I'm warning you, as you can see it was confirmed that it worked on the 11th because I asked again.
Be careful if you buy from him.
[Selling] ✅FACEIT✅VMD NVMe✅ALL AC SUPPORTED✅$300 ONLY✅ 04/13/2025 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies Greetings , please enter here for contact https://www.mrfixerinfo.com/ discord on the website
https://imgur.com/ur6cxxe.jpg
https://imgur.com/rpfLxO4.jpg
https://imgur.com/MJT7G6f.jpg
i made this thread because i feels like people selling this firmware at high price (799$ such as BDE or other even 1999 etc...) isn't fair to buyer as its already open sourced and for engineer like us just need to put little time to update it and boom its good to go!
im suck at advertising , im doing fpga...