Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 01:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Ask about TPM

Discussion on Ask about TPM within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Ask about TPM

I have a TPM chip that I just bought. When I disable PTT and use the TPM chip, the BIOS recognizes the vendor as IFX (I’m using the TPM chip because my processor’s FTPM seems to be banned). I’ve also tried spoofing, but when I open Valorant, an error pops up after about 10–15 seconds.

Van Resurrection
Your account does not meet the following requirements to play

- TPM 2.0 firmware enabled
saidenomega is offline  
Old   #2


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidenomega View Post
I have a TPM chip that I just bought. When I disable PTT and use the TPM chip, the BIOS recognizes the vendor as IFX (I’m using the TPM chip because my processor’s FTPM seems to be banned). I’ve also tried spoofing, but when I open Valorant, an error pops up after about 10–15 seconds.

Van Resurrection
Your account does not meet the following requirements to play

- TPM 2.0 firmware enabled
using a separate TPM chip/module doesnt work anymore for valorant. if you want a new TPM. replace your whole motherboard entirely
geo1526 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo1526 View Post
using a separate TPM chip/module doesnt work anymore for valorant. if you want a new TPM. replace your whole motherboard entirely
So the only thing I can do now is replace the processor? Because I also can't find one that can bypass the TPM.
saidenomega is offline  
Old   #4


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidenomega View Post
So the only thing I can do now is replace the processor? Because I also can't find one that can bypass the TPM.
I said motherboard not processor
geo1526 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
tpm-mmio | All TPM "Bypasses" Detected
08/09/2026 - Valorant - 56 Replies
WDK MMIO Implementation for TPM_ReadPublic Many spoofing providers believe that hooking OS-provided resources like tbs.sys or tpm.sys is sufficient to hide the TPM's Endorsement Key (EK) and presence from anti-cheat systems. This proof of concept (POC) demonstrates how Memory-Mapped I/O (MMIO) can be used to directly query the TPM state and the EK from the chip itself, bypassing any OS hooks. Installation In CMD shell: ``shutdown /r /t 0 /o`` or Start button -> Power icon -> SHIFT...
[Selling] Selling private TPM Bypass [No need TPM Chip]
09/19/2024 - Valorant Trading - 2 Replies
closed.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.