Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 08:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Banned using MakcuDriverOne Question - Experts please help

Discussion on Banned using MakcuDriverOne Question - Experts please help within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16


 
.MOON.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 474
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemi View Post
No. They're completely different devices, different firmwares, different hardwares. Makcu has detectable vectors in a manual review, and the developer himself has already admitted it.
They are both passthrough devices. You have zero understanding of USB I guess.
.MOON. is offline  
Old   #17

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
They are both passthrough devices. You have zero understanding of USB I guess.
You talk as if passthrough were some universal standard that doesn't depend on the dev's skill lmao. Makcu isn't 100% passthrough. One public example is that it doesn't emulate mice that support more than 1k polling rate, and that inconsistency is one of the detection vectors it has.
kazemi is offline  
Old   #18


 
.MOON.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 9
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 474
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemi View Post
You talk as if passthrough were some universal standard that doesn't depend on the dev's skill lmao. Makcu isn't 100% passthrough. One public example is that it doesn't emulate mice that support more than 1k polling rate, and that inconsistency is one of the detection vectors it has.
And tell me, can Ferrum inject on the box in 8k? If Ferrum is 100% passthrough, then it can handle low speed devices right?
.MOON. is offline  
Old   #19



 
Sheintan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 214
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 340
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by .MOON. View Post
mostly people that just rage and 0ms trig not gonna lie. Nothing is really going on. They would get banned regardless of what they used. Internal, external, 2pc, dma, etc.. In 2026 you rage, you get banned.
He's right. If you're gonna rage, it doesn't matter what you're using. But memory/internal cheats are never 100% safe, even if u play legit.
Sheintan is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
MakcuDriverOne Question
07/11/2026 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
So I got MakcuDriverOne and it was working perfectly for a year now, suddenly i got banned because of blatant use. I got a new CPU to bypass the HWID ban of Valorant (Bought a new Mobo, RAM and SSD NVME), now everything should be ok now. But when I play, I got a delay ban. But it does not ban my whole device. I've tried troubleshooting it (with and without cheese software and it still do a delay ban), but I noticed that I only get a delay ban if my Makcu is plugged in. Once I removed...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ON MY DEDICATED SERVER :-( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyKOTLb960Q log_file_delete_old: stat: No such file or directory connect: Connection refused Timed out Connection refused



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.