Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Sapphire Service

Discussion on Sapphire Service within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Sapphire Service

I bought the product they were selling as “Pro Temp Spoofer,” and days later I found out it belonged to someone else. That’s something you could consider normal. I asked them repeatedly which cheat the product used, and I followed their instructions to the letter, but I still got banned. Their tech support is a disaster—they never respond to you. Even though I’m entitled to a HWID reset every 12 hours, it takes them days to process it; instead of answering you, they’re playing CS2 Don’t buy from a place that doesn’t give proper answers to its customers and is solely focused on money—don’t fall for it. Don’t be swayed by the positive reviews; aside from “Abi,” I haven’t seen a product that actually works properly and that they stand behind, and there’s a good chance “Abi” is just someone else’s cheat too. Don’t be fooled by the positive reviews—they promise things like a 25% discount if you leave a good review, but that code didn’t work either.
RunHeaven is offline  
Old   #2
All the yapping!



 
Draco's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 302
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,152
Received Thanks: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunHeaven View Post
I bought the product they were selling as “Pro Temp Spoofer,” and days later I found out it belonged to someone else. That’s something you could consider normal. I asked them repeatedly which cheat the product used, and I followed their instructions to the letter, but I still got banned. Their tech support is a disaster—they never respond to you. Even though I’m entitled to a HWID reset every 12 hours, it takes them days to process it; instead of answering you, they’re playing CS2 Don’t buy from a place that doesn’t give proper answers to its customers and is solely focused on money—don’t fall for it. Don’t be swayed by the positive reviews; aside from “Abi,” I haven’t seen a product that actually works properly and that they stand behind, and there’s a good chance “Abi” is just someone else’s cheat too. Don’t be fooled by the positive reviews—they promise things like a 25% discount if you leave a good review, but that code didn’t work either.
You should post this in their sales topic as a review/feedback as long as you have proof of purchase.
Draco is online now  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draacox View Post
You should post this in their sales topic as a review/feedback as long as you have proof of purchase.
I’ve already done this, but I started this thread so more people would see it.
RunHeaven is offline  
Old   #4


 
Sapphire Service's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 6036
The Black Market: 172/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunHeaven View Post
I bought the product they were selling as “Pro Temp Spoofer,” and days later I found out it belonged to someone else. That’s something you could consider normal. I asked them repeatedly which cheat the product used, and I followed their instructions to the letter, but I still got banned. Their tech support is a disaster—they never respond to you. Even though I’m entitled to a HWID reset every 12 hours, it takes them days to process it; instead of answering you, they’re playing CS2 Don’t buy from a place that doesn’t give proper answers to its customers and is solely focused on money—don’t fall for it. Don’t be swayed by the positive reviews; aside from “Abi,” I haven’t seen a product that actually works properly and that they stand behind, and there’s a good chance “Abi” is just someone else’s cheat too. Don’t be fooled by the positive reviews—they promise things like a 25% discount if you leave a good review, but that code didn’t work either.
Hello.

We've read your review carefully and would like to address each point.

Regarding HWID resets. The rules for Pro Temp Spoofer are clearly stated: one reset every 12 hours. Based on the ticket, every reset was performed on time once the 12-hour window had passed. Delays in response time did occur on some occasions — that's fair criticism and something we're actively working to improve.



Regarding bans. The ticket clearly shows that purchased accounts were used instead of self-created ones, and multiple accounts were run from the same spoofer simultaneously. Both of these factors increase ban risk independent of the spoofer, and we warned about this directly in the ticket. Notably, you yourself wrote in the ticket: "woofer working %100" — the issue was finding a compatible cheat, not a malfunction of our product.



Regarding repetitive questions. The same questions were answered multiple times throughout the ticket. Repeating identical answers in a loop doesn't add value — the information was provided.








Regarding the discount code. Codes were issued in the ticket on the previous server and remain active to this day. We're happy to attach a screenshot proving the code works if needed.

Regarding reviews. Our review program offers a discount for leaving an honest review — not a positive one. We do not edit or delete reviews from real customers.
Sapphire Service is offline  
Old   #5
Moderator



 
Dr.Toni's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 3072
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 10,701
Received Thanks: 6,754
feedback belongs in the sales thread

#closed
Dr.Toni is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.