Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 17:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



2pc requirements?

Discussion on 2pc requirements? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 5
2pc requirements?

Hi, I'm thinking about switching to a 2PC setup, but I'm not sure what components it should have. I'm only planning to use ColorBot
I need a laptop because I don't have room for a second computer
Fezzy3 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzy3 View Post
Hi, I'm thinking about switching to a 2PC setup, but I'm not sure what components it should have. I'm only planning to use ColorBot
I need a laptop because I don't have room for a second computer
literally anything lol
fwkezz is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2023
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzy3 View Post
Hi, I'm thinking about switching to a 2PC setup, but I'm not sure what components it should have. I'm only planning to use ColorBot
I need a laptop because I don't have room for a second computer
find a provider of your liking and then check the specific requirements there.
HeinkeJR is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🌒MOONLIGHT 2PC & CONSOLE AI🌔4+ Years!
06/15/2026 - Fortnite Trading - 6 Replies
Introducing Moonlight, the safest solution on the market. Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asjQyYz8TKU What is Moonlight? Moonlight is an assistive software and device platform created to help users — especially individuals with physical or cognitive disabilities — achieve precise mouse movements across any application or game. It enhances accessibility while complying with disability rights regulations like the ADA. How does Moonlight work?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.