I'm looking for a manual FULL spoof (inc. TPM) for Valo.
I have Ryzen 7 9800X3D + Asus B650E-E Gaming WIFI
Anyone I've asked can't do it, if anyone thinks they can HMU
Hello friend,
I have someone who may be able to help you. His name is kyl5700 on Discord.
However, I cannot lie, you have one of the toughest setups for permanent fTPM spoofing, haha.
Asus can be harsh, and AMD CPU on fTPM is possible, but keep in mind that I have seen many permanent fTPM edits break the TPM’s NvRead certificate. A lot of legitimate TPM chips do not have these certificates either, but still keep it in mind.
You can also contact me on Discord. I can send you a “deep TPM checker” that goes further than ReadPublic for your TPM EK serials. It checks NvRead, CreatePrimary and more. This way you can make sure the TPM spoof went correctly.
I have someone who may be able to help you. His name is kyl5700 on Discord.
However, I cannot lie, you have one of the toughest setups for permanent fTPM spoofing, haha.
Asus can be harsh, and AMD CPU on fTPM is possible, but keep in mind that I have seen many permanent fTPM edits break the TPM’s NvRead certificate. A lot of legitimate TPM chips do not have these certificates either, but still keep it in mind.
You can also contact me on Discord. I can send you a “deep TPM checker” that goes further than ReadPublic for your TPM EK serials. It checks NvRead, CreatePrimary and more. This way you can make sure the TPM spoof went correctly.
u cant spoof ur tpm and tpm chips are patched. u can try to get Openwrt router to spoof ur ARP than tpm flag will go away but u wont be able to play on flagged accounts. i know guy who spoofed his arp and been playing over 2 months without flag (ofc u gotta spoof ur pc fully before that tho u can go with halalware/impact services ask them if they support ur mobo tho) pretty sure impact does support it
u cant spoof ur tpm and tpm chips are patched. u can try to get Openwrt router to spoof ur ARP than tpm flag will go away but u wont be able to play on flagged accounts. i know guy who spoofed his arp and been playing over 2 months without flag (ofc u gotta spoof ur pc fully before that tho u can go with halalware/impact services ask them if they support ur mobo tho) pretty sure impact does support it
I'm under the premise you can 'change' your TPM via BIOS flash file.
Tbh, I have been getting less bans after I rotate my MAC address, but I still do get banned.
I'm under the premise you can 'change' your TPM via BIOS flash file.
Tbh, I have been getting less bans after I rotate my MAC address, but I still do get banned.
ye ive heared of it too but i dont really belive in it better option would be to have tpm off and just use open WRT router to spoof ARP
and bios method u talking about is u basically flash costum bios and it will change ur tpm people say but wouldnt trust it with expensive accounts u could try and test it on some cheap *** account for 1-2 weeks (u have to play comp at least 10 games) and if u dont get banned in 10 games than it means u good