I'm intrested in learning to make custom Firmwares for DMA, I want it just for personal use. I don't care if it takes me a full year or more to "learn" it.
I've asked ChatGPT on how I can start learning, but as you know ChatGPT is a scared dog. (I've also tried to bypass it, but he won't tell me)
Are there any videos or any hints that somebody can give me so I can start learning? I'm up to test, even if I get banned 100x I don't care, I just want to learn something new, cause this fascinates me. I also don't want to get scammed I want to know what I'm making and what I'm using.
If you can tell me, my DMs are open.
If you don't wish to comment or something, please contact me on my discord: vuk200
I'm up for a challange. I work in IT, so I can say I already have some "base knowledge"
All help is help, even if you have only something to say, please say it.
I'm intrested in learning to make custom Firmwares for DMA, I want it just for personal use. I don't care if it takes me a full year or more to "learn" it.
I've asked ChatGPT on how I can start learning, but as you know ChatGPT is a scared dog. (I've also tried to bypass it, but he won't tell me)
Are there any videos or any hints that somebody can give me so I can start learning? I'm up to test, even if I get banned 100x I don't care, I just want to learn something new, cause this fascinates me. I also don't want to get scammed I want to know what I'm making and what I'm using.
If you can tell me, my DMs are open.
If you don't wish to comment or something, please contact me on my discord: vuk200
I'm up for a challange. I work in IT, so I can say I already have some "base knowledge"
All help is help, even if you have only something to say, please say it.
Thank you
if you look on github there are plenty guides, but they are all basic and will not teach you for vanguard
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 11/13/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 03/01/2025 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...