So basically I ordered everything for DMA and am currently waiting for the shipping which should take about 10 more days and am currently looking for a firmware and mini pc.
What I got right now is:
75t DMA Card
BAAN Gen6 Fuser
Makcu
I'm thinking about buying the
which should be the minimum requirement.
Also for the firmware I thought about the 1:1 Emulated Basic Firmware from
So basically I ordered everything for DMA and am currently waiting for the shipping which should take about 10 more days and am currently looking for a firmware and mini pc.
What I got right now is:
75t DMA Card
BAAN Gen6 Fuser
Makcu
I'm thinking about buying the
which should be the minimum requirement.
Also for the firmware I thought about the 1:1 Emulated Basic Firmware from
Since I'm new does anybody know if that's enough?
“Don’t listen to those who say DMA is finished. Those people only have surface-level knowledge of DMA or are not firmware developers at all. I use firmware in all games and it works with any restriction for months. But if you want cheap and bad firmware, then you will definitely regret it.”
If you want prove how my customers hit radiant and top and playing on faceit
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 11/13/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 03/01/2025 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...