1. Go to the unofficial list, try a day key. We also sell a valorant cheese product. Both Internal and External Cheese available. With free cheese I cant help you. goodluck with that
2. You need a working spoofer and a working TPM bypass if you ever get banned. Yes you will need to reinstall windows everytime. We have a working spoofer for the game and we also offer add on support where we do the spoofing for you via anydesk. Let me know if you are interested
3. We have a skin unlocker as well if you are interested at getting skins
atleast state what you want, esp, aimbot, triggerbot, a colorbot?
cheap/free and undetectable don't exist in valorant bro *****, everything that's publicly sold will be detected sooner rather than later, especially cheap/free cheats. if you wanna go for a affordable product then go for something like STRONG, Skyrant, Moonlight
if you're banned your HWID's will be banned: motherboard, cpu and disk. that means you have to spoof them, which requires you to reinstall windows to clean traces of vanguard from your system. anyone that says they got a cleaner is capping
personally wouldn't recommend skin changers since they increase your risk for no return. especially if you don't wanna get banned, i'd recommend staying away from skin changers
You ain't gonna find a truly UD hack, but you can find good stuff that will last longer than bad stuff. If you don't wanna be banned, don't cheat at all. That being said, if you end up being banned, you will have to buy a working spoofer for your system. Spoofer can be either a service or an app that will change your serials and hardware id so you can play again. Usually, each spoofer works in it's own way, so not every spoofer will work for you / your system. Talk to the devs before you commit to any spoofer
Nothing UD comes free, not even close. Vanguard is the top tier, so finding something truly undetected is rare no matter how much you spend. Cheapest realistic picks are a 2PC Colorbot or a 1PC like Skyrant or Aimcool
Spoofing is a pain. To be properly safe you end up replacing hardware, at least CPU, SSD and motherboard. If you really want to spoof, i recommend Strong plus a new SSD
Skinchangers are in memory and are easy to detect, but cheap ones get you banned fast, usually in under a week
anything free will get you banned or ratted anything cheap will also get you banned or ratted unless you have a higher valorant cheating is like cat and mouse skin changers are also risky since they change memory
I just reborned into a trojan I need advice. 01/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies I went form Archer to Trojan a lot say it was a waste but I got rich enough and being an lvl 124 archer is so damn boring after a while.
So anyways..
What sould I set my skill points to? I've never messed with a trojan..
What weapons should I use?
Where should I train?
and what gems will help me and which ones would be a waste of money?