I think he doesn’t need proof to share his opinion. If he thinks the other providers he listed are better, he’s free to say it, it’s just his opinion.
This isn’t the first time he’s mentioned my brand (and it probably won’t be the last xD). If he really has a negative opinion, why not explain it and prove his point? It’s not too much to ask, and if he’s right, we’ll definitely make improvements to keep every customer satisfied.
Win 10 22h2 Pro version ?
if yes i have something for you [PRIVATE] Colorsbot Aim/Trigger
and I have no problem offering a 1-day trial key
private me if interessed ( i have website sellauth with +200 sales also discord server )
Strong's actually a good choice, but I'd stay away from the other 2 here (ambani and unnamed). Other good options out there would be: Moonlight, Project Robot, Vanuri and even Wif.
If you are considering a private solution, you'd better go for something else other than a CB. The price for a full solution wouldn't be much higher and quality wise it would be much better. Like day and night.
I had bought the Color Bot from Unnamed — it was very slow and terrible. I also tried Eternal, their bot’s name, which is really good and feels normal, but I don’t know if it causes a ban or not. As for Vanuri, I contacted them twice, and they refused my request to buy their CB.
First of all, keep in mind that I'll never bash or trash talk anyone - and I'm sorry if I gave that impression to you. The reason why I would stay away / not recommend you is because I have friends who didn't have a good experience with your cheats recently. Other than that, you can find quite a few complaints here on epvp about your products, so that doesn't help either. I don't think saying this is against the rules - quite the contrary: it's just my opinion being shared in a public forum. I am not a customer of yours and have nothing against any of you. I might be wrong, but that's why I must stress that this is only my opinion based on: (i) other posts here; and (ii) experience shared by friends.
I actually have many many friends using all sorts of hacks for Valorant and we all talk to each other about it
I had bought the Color Bot from Unnamed — it was very slow and terrible.
If we're talking about performance, I can easily disprove this. Even just by looking at our media, you can clearly see how well our Colorbot works. That's all I have to say.
First of all, keep in mind that I'll never bash or trash talk anyone - and I'm sorry if I gave that impression to you. The reason why I would stay away / not recommend you is because I have friends who didn't have a good experience with your cheats recently. Other than that, you can find quite a few complaints here on epvp about your products, so that doesn't help either. I don't think saying this is against the rules - quite the contrary: it's just my opinion being shared in a public forum. I am not a customer of yours and have nothing against any of you. I might be wrong, but that's why I must stress that this is only my opinion based on: (i) other posts here; and (ii) experience shared by friends.
I actually have many many friends using all sorts of hacks for Valorant and we all talk to each other about it
It’s funny how it’s always “a friend” who supposedly used it and left a negative review but alright, I’ll take your word for it. Now here is the weird part, why would your friend leave a negative review to you instead of directly to us? As of now, my valorant thread doesn’t have a single negative review.
First of all, keep in mind that I'll never bash or trash talk anyone - and I'm sorry if I gave that impression to you. The reason why I would stay away / not recommend you is because I have friends who didn't have a good experience with your cheats recently. Other than that, you can find quite a few complaints here on epvp about your products, so that doesn't help either. I don't think saying this is against the rules - quite the contrary: it's just my opinion being shared in a public forum. I am not a customer of yours and have nothing against any of you. I might be wrong, but that's why I must stress that this is only my opinion based on: (i) other posts here; and (ii) experience shared by friends.
I actually have many many friends using all sorts of hacks for Valorant and we all talk to each other about it
It's attached to my profile, all you have to do is hover your mouse over the DC symbol to see it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambani.dev
It’s funny how it’s always “a friend” who supposedly used it and left a negative review but alright, I’ll take your word for it. Now here is the weird part, why would your friend leave a negative review to you instead of directly to us? As of now, my valorant thread doesn’t have a single negative review.
Not saying this happens / happened to you, but I’ll use this opportunity to talk about EPVP itself. EPVP is hands down the best site for any hack / cheat related stuff. However, this doesn’t mean EPVP is without flaws. What most people don’t know is that providers can ask a mod to remove any kind of review when the person who wrote the review didn’t use the trade system from the Black Market – which is the vast majority of the cases.
In other words, every time someone buys a hack directly through the developer’s DC channel, website or any other automated shop, that customer is not protected by EPVP and is also not allowed to leave a negative review about that developer’s cheat. That’s why almost every provider in here has mainly positive reviews, since almost nobody buys anything using the trade system. That’s also why I think it is so important for people to share their thoughts without bashing, lying or trash talking.
I fully understand your point of view and I think you are right to some extent, but we all know that the Regular Joe guy is unaware of how the system works. That’s why lots of scammers (NOT YOUR CASE AT ALL) are able to hustle innocent buyers.
Not saying this happens / happened to you, but I’ll use this opportunity to talk about EPVP itself. EPVP is hands down the best site for any hack / cheat related stuff. However, this doesn’t mean EPVP is without flaws. What most people don’t know is that providers can ask a mod to remove any kind of review when the person who wrote the review didn’t use the trade system from the Black Market – which is the vast majority of the cases.
In other words, every time someone buys a hack directly through the developer’s DC channel, website or any other automated shop, that customer is not protected by EPVP and is also not allowed to leave a negative review about that developer’s cheat. That’s why almost every provider in here has mainly positive reviews, since almost nobody buys anything using the trade system. That’s also why I think it is so important for people to share their thoughts without bashing, lying or trash talking.
I fully understand your point of view and I think you are right to some extent, but we all know that the Regular Joe guy is unaware of how the system works. That’s why lots of scammers (NOT YOUR CASE AT ALL) are able to hustle innocent buyers.
Yes, I agree with you, the system isn’t perfect, but it works. A post only gets deleted if the reported person made an accusation without any proof. If there’s proof, the post won’t be removed.
Any Good Valorant Colorbot? 10/17/2024 - Valorant - 10 Replies I Search cheap and undetected valorant colorbot :handsdown:
can be arduino
Is a colorbot good enough 05/03/2023 - Valorant - 13 Replies How far can a colorbot take u?Let's say I'm a gold player do u think I can reach high ranks with it?Or is esp more viable