Hello, I'm just getting started in the DMA world. I ordered my equipment and I'm waiting, but I'm already looking into firmware for Valorant and all other platforms, if possible, like COD, PUBG, and Fortnite.
Can I get a firmware that works for all of these? Or do I need to choose just one, like just Valorant? And where can I find a good cheat provider?
In my research, I found the dma-cheat website, but I don't know if it's reliable. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.
Hello, I'm just getting started in the DMA world. I ordered my equipment and I'm waiting, but I'm already looking into firmware for Valorant and all other platforms, if possible, like COD, PUBG, and Fortnite.
Can I get a firmware that works for all of these? Or do I need to choose just one, like just Valorant? And where can I find a good cheat provider?
In my research, I found the dma-cheat website, but I don't know if it's reliable. If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.
You have to find a provider who supports these games. These games specifically I haven’t seen covered but they prob exist somewhere. I’d buy seperate or private for security reasons but that’s just me
IOMMU basically killed all DMAs for val, so no point spending stupid money on firmware. just save the money and put it into a dma cheat for another game or safe up for a private cheat
IOMMU basically killed all DMAs for val, so no point spending stupid money on firmware. just save the money and put it into a dma cheat for another game or safe up for a private cheat
I'm still learning about all this, but I see that private ones are the best, right? But are there developers for this here?
I'm still learning about all this, but I see that private ones are the best, right? But are there developers for this here?
they're basically private communities where a dev or multiple devs sell their cheats, and you usually only get in with a invite/vouch from an existing user and by paying the entry fee
they're not publicly advertised on here, because as the name suggest they're private but they're probably more expensive than what you were thinking on spending with dma cheats
they're basically private communities we're a dev or multiple devs sell their cheats, and you usually only get in with a invite/vouch from an existing user and by paying the entry fee
they're not publicly advertised on here, because as the name suggest they're private but they're probably more expensive than what you were thinking on spending with dma cheats
I understand that the best way to get into Valorant is to find a developer and create your own, right?
Or join these private group.
Find a real dev to make your own, but it’s way too hard. 99% will just paste and hand you something detected with a delayed ban, take the money, then exit scam once you get hit.
If you actually pay for a legit dev, it’s gonna be really expensive since coding a Valorant cheat from scratch is a huge work and needs long testing.
Joining private groups is the easier and cheaper option, later you can pay the devs of these groups to make your own if you want, since you already know they are good and trusted devs.
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 11/13/2025 - Call of Duty Trading - 4 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 07/04/2025 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...
[Selling] 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware - FACEIT/VGK! 03/01/2025 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies 1G DMA Firmware - Private, Professional, Affordable DMA Custom Firmware
Two Firmware Versions Available for Purchase, Please See Below for Pricing/Information:
->We provide the highest quality DMA firmware at much more affordable costs
->We have been developing firmware for DMA and hundreds of much higher level hardware for YEARS, before anyone even knew what these devices were. For 15+ years now, we have specialized in all kinds of computing hardware and the associated firmware...