I'm looking for a good Cb but I don't have any hardware. I don't want it to be too expensive but not too cheap either ifykyk. I would really appreciate if someone would list me some sellers (NOT resellers). If it's needed I can maybe buy hardware but not really expensive (I have like 25-30 euro for hardware, ik it's not a lot 💀. What I'm tryna say I just need a good tb for val.
I'm looking for a good Cb but I don't have any hardware. I don't want it to be too expensive but not too cheap either ifykyk. I would really appreciate if someone would list me some sellers (NOT resellers). If it's needed I can maybe buy hardware but not really expensive (I have like 25-30 euro for hardware, ik it's not a lot 💀. What I'm tryna say I just need a good tb for val.
get a makcu its no more than 30 euros, that way it will be harder to detect you.
I'm looking for a good Cb but I don't have any hardware. I don't want it to be too expensive but not too cheap either ifykyk. I would really appreciate if someone would list me some sellers (NOT resellers). If it's needed I can maybe buy hardware but not really expensive (I have like 25-30 euro for hardware, ik it's not a lot 💀. What I'm tryna say I just need a good tb for val.
Get an arduino development board for around that price 25-30 euro and you’ll literally last forever depending on which provider you go with. I personally have been using a arduino CB since 2022 and haven’t been banned once. They just can’t detect it. Definitely worth the investment
I'm looking for a good Cb but I don't have any hardware. I don't want it to be too expensive but not too cheap either ifykyk. I would really appreciate if someone would list me some sellers (NOT resellers). If it's needed I can maybe buy hardware but not really expensive (I have like 25-30 euro for hardware, ik it's not a lot 💀. What I'm tryna say I just need a good tb for val.
Ours is ud over a year no issues, i know you said no resellers but gl finding a better option than this.
Ours is ud over a year no issues, i know you said no resellers but gl finding a better option than this.
Yeah I don't really know about that... I wanted to be media for you and you said yes, you gave me key and loader and it literally just wasnt working. I tried everything u told me to do and nothing worked. Tb, aimbot, aim assist, NOTHING was working. And then you said "Well it's working for everyone else" and u closed ticket....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats
Get an arduino development board for around that price 25-30 euro and you’ll literally last forever depending on which provider you go with. I personally have been using a arduino CB since 2022 and haven’t been banned once. They just can’t detect it. Definitely worth the investment
Think you can give me a link to where I can find it? And also a good Cb that works with it?
Yeah I don't really know about that... I wanted to be media for you and you said yes, you gave me key and loader and it literally just wasnt working. I tried everything u told me to do and nothing worked. Tb, aimbot, aim assist, NOTHING was working. And then you said "Well it's working for everyone else" and u closed ticket....
Here's proof its working. The video was posted today, plus we have tons of vouches daily and new media.
I'm looking for a good Cb but I don't have any hardware. I don't want it to be too expensive but not too cheap either ifykyk. I would really appreciate if someone would list me some sellers (NOT resellers). If it's needed I can maybe buy hardware but not really expensive (I have like 25-30 euro for hardware, ik it's not a lot ). What I'm tryna say I just need a good tb for val.
Hey man, give mine a try for a week.
It's $25, or $21 if you pay with crypto. If you like it, you can renew your sub after
Ours is ud over a year no issues, i know you said no resellers but gl finding a better option than this.
why are u showing old screenshots? show new one valorant career doesnt look like that anymore
u wont find anything in that price range maybe if u get lucky u will get some week key of bad colorbot that wont last in higher elo beacuse they dont have aim randomization and once u hit higher than immortal or get some reports u will get automated review (which detects ur aim patern) and will eventually get u banned
Yeah I don't really know about that... I wanted to be media for you and you said yes, you gave me key and loader and it literally just wasnt working. I tried everything u told me to do and nothing worked. Tb, aimbot, aim assist, NOTHING was working. And then you said "Well it's working for everyone else" and u closed ticket....
Think you can give me a link to where I can find it? And also a good Cb that works with it?
You will have to find the provider first. The providers I know are private and invite only but there are public ones that you can find I’m sure with a little research (maybe check valorant trading) they will then recommend you the exact board that is compatible with their FW
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3migem0
Yeah I don't really know about that... I wanted to be media for you and you said yes, you gave me key and loader and it literally just wasnt working. I tried everything u told me to do and nothing worked. Tb, aimbot, aim assist, NOTHING was working. And then you said "Well it's working for everyone else" and u closed ticket....
Think you can give me a link to where I can find it? And also a good Cb that works with it?
why are u showing old screenshots? show new one valorant career doesnt look like that anymore
u wont find anything in that price range maybe if u get lucky u will get some week key of bad colorbot that wont last in higher elo beacuse they dont have aim randomization and once u hit higher than immortal or get some reports u will get automated review (which detects ur aim patern) and will eventually get u banned
pls stop clowning ur self. the guy in that video is lfarming clips in switfplay + that guy got banned in july 16 so much for undetected its exactly what i said vgc automated review detects most of those this colorbots in higher elo and u just proved my point. love everything#7788 funny guy
pls stop clowning ur self. the guy in that video is lfarming clips in switfplay + that guy got banned in july 16 so much for undetected its exactly what i said vgc automated review detects most of those this colorbots in higher elo and u just proved my point. love everything#7788 funny guy
[Selling] Global Elite CS:GO account good hours good reps good skins 06/22/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies Hey verkaufe meinen CS Go Account da ich nächste Woche dauerhaft nach Brisbane Australien ziehe und keine Zeit mehr zum spielen haben werde der account ist nie negativ aufgefallen wurde selten reported (ihr wisst ja wie das ist) und ist für Overwatch freigeschaltet
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/verkauf1k tasjm48u0.png...
Selling good accounts, good champs, goos skins, good PRICE ! 01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Hey people im selling some trusted accounts on EU WEST.
Account nº1
http://i46.tinypic.com/2u7uhab.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/2cgzxq0.png
Price: 20€ paypal
Selling good accounts, good champs, goos skins, good PRICE ! 01/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hey people im selling some trusted accounts on EU WEST.
Account nº1
http://i46.tinypic.com/2u7uhab.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/2cgzxq0.png
Price: 20€ paypal