Wait until you find out there are now not 3 levels . Not 4 levels. But 5 lol.
lmao... like who gatekeeps cheats anymore at this point? It still blows my mind that people think this is going to do anything to stop the infiltration of their products from anti-cheat devs. I honestly think they do it because they're both delusional and also to give the customer that idea of "exclusivity" and "being safer" because, on the surface, it looks hidden from the public eye, but really, they get infiltrated all the time or are simply just irreverent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev7
You say you are the dev, then show all the hardware solution physical parts you provide. How can you make something without having all the hardware parts used for creation & debugging. You won't post a photo of all the hardware parts and the solution combos you offer because you didn't dev anything. you simply copy and pasted already known builds then make a exe.
you have a tendency to yap throughout this forum. I'd be be careful if i was you. You don't know who is lurking these forums. I'm not threatening you of course. I'm just stating that according to your recent posts. you yap and troll and be rude to people like me for no reason. One day you will regret everything, bro. Take it from experience and lower the ego. In saying that, i hope whoever is reading this has the power to mess with you and does. Your a know it all and need to learn to be respectful towards people.
With you i can 100% say its not if but when someone messes with you. Just look at all the posts you been making. Hope you have $500 laying around for when that day comes. You'll soon see why other providers don't argue with randoms on these forums. I just hope its sooner then later for extra karma. Hope you old enough to understand what advice is and what a threat is. Just letting you know as there are cheating forums just like there are hacking forums. Just like cheating forums people post the latest gadgets. I can assure you they float around these forums looking for a tester.
I was a little confused with the "I'm a real dev comment." I looked at his thread, and all he does is use pre-existing software and hardware from Moonlight/Sunshine and KMbot, etc... what am I missing here? What software is he developing? I think a lot of actual cheat devs might be insulted when someone calls themselves "real devs" when they're recycling other applications and calling it dev work.
Well shellware runs a rotating driver in terms of strings, They would run the same build per client. So i guess signature detections still there because people are using the same driver/build. Shellware is a pixel bot, Has good functions and well built in terms of security and performance as public's go.
Ghostware run their own builds per client depending on level. Level 2 is the same as shellware but running different builds and captures. Level 2 has been UD for 2years. Level 3 same thing applies. Same driver for multi people just another build with higher security. Level 4 are custom drivers/builds so they are all uni in their own way so there isn't a detection vector for them as they are 1:1
Cant confirm if they are the same dev because i don't wanna relay false information but many people assume they are as the UI and everything else is the same. The method of driver loading is the same. It's all the same so the chances of that are extremely low. of course driver builds are different but they are practically the same. Group manager is also the same.
cons for shellware:
-not private
-pixelbot
pros for shellware:
-good bypass
-driver strings are rotating
-UD for a year
-good performance
cons for ghostware
-you have a low chance of getting approved if you are unknown
-very pricey
-levelling system
-hard to config
pros for ghostware
-UD since 2023
-Private builds level 2+
-gated community
-well known
-AI
-security inmind
-1:1 drivers/slotted
I truly appreciate your support, time, and kindness. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciusdu67
you got banned manually... this game has a really low userbase (for many years) you were just too obvious.
You say you are the dev, then show all the hardware solution physical parts you provide. How can you make something without having all the hardware parts used for creation & debugging. You won't post a photo of all the hardware parts and the solution combos you offer because you didn't dev anything. you simply copy and pasted already known builds then make a exe.
you have a tendency to yap throughout this forum. I'd be be careful if i was you. You don't know who is lurking these forums. I'm not threatening you of course. I'm just stating that according to your recent posts. you yap and troll and be rude to people like me for no reason. One day you will regret everything, bro. Take it from experience and lower the ego. In saying that, i hope whoever is reading this has the power to mess with you and does. Your a know it all and need to learn to be respectful towards people.
With you i can 100% say its not if but when someone messes with you. Just look at all the posts you been making. Hope you have $500 laying around for when that day comes. You'll soon see why other providers don't argue with randoms on these forums. I just hope its sooner then later for extra karma. Hope you old enough to understand what advice is and what a threat is. Just letting you know as there are cheating forums just like there are hacking forums. Just like cheating forums people post the latest gadgets. I can assure you they float around these forums looking for a tester.
wdym i wont' post a photo of the hardware parts? Have you seen the website? We clearly show everything needed to use our product. Nice threat btw. Get your hacker boys on me fs because you can't handle a d1 rage baiter. IC3 report incoming!
wdym i wont' post a photo of the hardware parts? Have you seen the website? We clearly show everything needed to use our product. Nice threat btw. Get your hacker boys on me fs because you can't handle a d1 rage baiter. IC3 report incoming!
Ghostware had a banwave on blacksquad by BattlEye around 2019-2020
I also got banned with a friend and they always hided it
@ is right
again they manually ban ppl in this game and it was already the case 5 years ago. whats the point talking about a ban you got 5 years ago in a dead game?
their security has increased since then.
again they manually ban ppl in this game and it was already the case 5 years ago. whats the point talking about a ban you got 5 years ago in a dead game?
their security has increased since then.
" again they manually ban ppl in this game "
Yes they also do manual ban on BlackSquad but
BattlEye did a detection on ghostware years ago
@ is right
There is no reason to keep answering for nothing, it doesn't matter if you didn't know
Move on
again they manually ban ppl in this game and it was already the case 5 years ago. whats the point talking about a ban you got 5 years ago in a dead game?
their security has increased since then.
You dont get manually banned within the first hour of playing the game. Secondly, the AI was terrible; there is zero chance anyone thought there was cheating going on. I literally could have aimed better with my eyes closed, no one in their right mind would think this ai is cheating, it was that bad.
You dont get manually banned within the first hour of playing the game. Secondly, the AI was terrible; there is zero chance anyone thought there was cheating going on. I literally could have aimed better with my eyes closed, no one in their right mind would think this ai is cheating, it was that bad.
but no one here asked for their Blacksquad AI you cry about a ban you got 5 years ago in a dead game, no one cares
this is Valorant. And their Valorant AI is way better and stronger than any cb I've tested since I've started Valorant.
Have a good day
Quote:
Originally Posted by robageta666
" again they manually ban ppl in this game "
Yes they also do manual ban on BlackSquad but
BattlEye did a detection on ghostware years ago
@ is right
There is no reason to keep answering for nothing, it doesn't matter if you didn't know
Move on
no one cares about your 5 years old ban in a dead game. You should move on
Is Ghostware valid for valorant? I heard they been legit in market for years. The only true thing I know is that, their built is different from others on the market and known as safest AI aimbot. I also know that their cheats are unaffected by game updates, because it has nothing to do with games memory. Vouch please??
Ghostware's solid. Been around a while and known for being lowkey. Their AI aim is different and doesn't mess with game memory, so it's safer than most. Still, nothing's 100% safe forever, so stay cautious.