Bought lifetime for eternal Valorant, he updates the cheat and now wants us to pay an additional 15$ to use it cause he added a feature, couldnt give us the old build we bought because he deleted it on purpose to get more money.
So in conclusion, do not buy lifetime eternal key, he will just update and make you pay to use the updated version deleting the old version.
He said it after doing a huge update about hvci, he also said that lifetime user could pay 15$ once or two per year depends of the updates which I can agree I was not even aware myself of this before buying it as a lifetime user.
He said it after doing a huge update about hvci, he also said that lifetime user could pay 15$ once or two per year depends of the updates which I can agree I was not even aware myself of this before buying it as a lifetime user.
Can you send a screenshot with proofs, this can't be real. A lifetime user must have access forever to the program without having to pay again. If he's money hungry, it's his fault for adding a lifetime option for so cheap.
Can you send a screenshot with proofs, this can't be real. A lifetime user must have access forever to the program without having to pay again. If he's money hungry, it's his fault for adding a lifetime option for so cheap.
Sure, the annoucement is only avaible for members on discord :
Sure, the annoucement is only avaible for members on discord :
Well, that doesn’t seem ethical, lol. If you really don’t want to spend $15–30 each year on something you already own, you should file a chargeback. You mentioned that you lost access to your loader because it got disabled. If you want to resolve this peacefully, make a ticket and ask them to enable it again. If you were getting the HVCI error, you’ll either need to pay or move on.
However, I’ve never seen a cheat provider make lifetime users pay after an update. The fact that they called it “good news” is also kind of hilarious.
TL;DR: File a chargeback or just pay, since you’ve agreed to their ToS. I don’t know the specifics, but they must have this covered.
Forgot to mention, instead of increasing lifetime price they're forcing them to pay more..
Well, that doesn’t seem ethical, lol. If you really don’t want to spend $15–30 each year on something you already own, you should file a chargeback. You mentioned that you lost access to your loader because it got disabled. If you want to resolve this peacefully, make a ticket and ask them to enable it again. If you were getting the HVCI error, you’ll either need to pay or move on.
However, I’ve never seen a cheat provider make lifetime users pay after an update. The fact that they called it “good news” is also kind of hilarious.
TL;DR: File a chargeback or just pay, since you’ve agreed to their ToS. I don’t know the specifics, but they must have this covered.
Forgot to mention, instead of increasing lifetime price they're forcing them to pay more..
I don't play much now and last games I played was without anything, just chillin playin some swiftplay and thats it. But yeah I agree that adding this kind of charge is ridiculous, also 15$ is not a big deal considering the product is pretty good overall even if it got dtc recently (didnt got impacted)
I don't play much now and last games I played was without anything, just chillin playin some swiftplay and thats it. But yeah I agree that adding this kind of charge is ridiculous, also 15$ is not a big deal considering the product is pretty good overall even if it got dtc recently (didnt got impacted)
Sure, the annoucement is only avaible for members on discord :
I don't have to explain too much about it, as I already explained in the screenshot you posted.
The lifetime key is already the cheapest in the market: $90$. There are providers who sell expensive and exit scam when they get detected or face difficulties. And then they make a new EPVP account, started selling using new name and exit scam again if detected. That's how they make money
Other providers typically charge lifetime users more than $15 for an update. Not a scam. Not a big deal. You're just exaggerating about it
You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time, you'll need to find provider that bypass HVCI and its more than 15$.
The funny thing is. I get more customers after you've made this post about me. Thanks
I don't have to explain too much about it, as I already explained in the screenshot you posted.
The lifetime key is already the cheapest in the market: $90$. There are providers who sell expensive and exit scam when they get detected or face difficulties. And then they make a new EPVP account, started selling using new name and exit scam again if detected. That's how they make money
Other providers typically charge lifetime users more than $15 for an update. Not a scam. Not a big deal. You're just exaggerating about it
You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time, you'll need to find provider that bypass HVCI and its more than 15$.
The funny thing is. I get more customers after you've made this post about me. Thanks
Lifetime mean lifetime support, if you ask any $ later you are scamming
I don't have to explain too much about it, as I already explained in the screenshot you posted.
The lifetime key is already the cheapest in the market: $90$. There are providers who sell expensive and exit scam when they get detected or face difficulties. And then they make a new EPVP account, started selling using new name and exit scam again if detected. That's how they make money
Other providers typically charge lifetime users more than $15 for an update. Not a scam. Not a big deal. You're just exaggerating about it
You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time, you'll need to find provider that bypass HVCI and its more than 15$.
The funny thing is. I get more customers after you've made this post about me. Thanks
"You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time"
I got it after 24 hours of using your detected ****. That's why I recommend everyone use Unnamed, will never have to go through this bs
I don't have to explain too much about it, as I already explained in the screenshot you posted.
The lifetime key is already the cheapest in the market: $90$. There are providers who sell expensive and exit scam when they get detected or face difficulties. And then they make a new EPVP account, started selling using new name and exit scam again if detected. That's how they make money
Other providers typically charge lifetime users more than $15 for an update. Not a scam. Not a big deal. You're just exaggerating about it
You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time, you'll need to find provider that bypass HVCI and its more than 15$.
The funny thing is. I get more customers after you've made this post about me. Thanks
That is not how it works. IF a user buys lifetime, they are buying LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE PRODUCT...
bought eternal lifetime and been using for a while. tbh, the product is good so I dont mind spending another 15. i dont see anyone complain in chat channel. we all understood the situation
I don't have to explain too much about it, as I already explained in the screenshot you posted.
The lifetime key is already the cheapest in the market: $90$. There are providers who sell expensive and exit scam when they get detected or face difficulties. And then they make a new EPVP account, started selling using new name and exit scam again if detected. That's how they make money
Other providers typically charge lifetime users more than $15 for an update. Not a scam. Not a big deal. You're just exaggerating about it
You'll get HVCI error eventually sooner or later and that time, you'll need to find provider that bypass HVCI and its more than 15$.
The funny thing is. I get more customers after you've made this post about me. Thanks
its not $90 when you ask for $15 one or twice a year from ALL of your lifetime subscribers haha, you know what you are doing you little money hungrey mouse
[Selling] WTS 200$ Donation Eternal-Wow Account - Realm Eternal Donor Warrior with Shadowmourne 06/12/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies WTS Eternal-Wow Account - Realm Eternal - Full Donor Warrior with Shadowmourne
Got the best Items, bout 200$ donations (or more)
PM me or add me in skype Darkwire123 if u are interested :bandit:
[Selling] Eternal-WoW VIP Account (Redemption/Eternal) 06/16/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies Hello, I'd like to sell my Eternal-WoW account as I'm playing MoP now and don't need it anymore.
It has almost $150 spent on Donation items.
Most outstanding chars:
Redemption
80 Troll Shaman: Restoration Gear 6.1k GS, no donor items (ICC)
80 Blood Elf Rogue: Combat Specced, 277 Donor Weapons, 277 DBW, 6k GS
80 Tauren Druid: Resto, 5.6k GS
80 Blood Elf Warlock: 5.5k GS
80 Blood Elf Priest. 5.5k GS