LOL that's crazy reseller for your product that you deem undetected right thats a good one, regardless it's detected within 2 games don't buy this piece of **** i paid for lifetime, not worth it
Public undetected stuff for Valorant... kinda funny somebody fall for it.
Nope. Years and no ban! Only way to get a ban would be on a game that detects kmbox, arduino, and other input devices & that isn't detecting the software since it runs on another PC.
Nope. Years and no ban! Only way to get a ban would be on a game that detects kmbox, arduino, and other input devices & that isn't detecting the software since it runs on another PC.
I always recommend you but thats lie, you got a detection before
I always recommend you but thats lie, you got a detection before
we didn't get detected. Some of the arduino fw got flagged and people got banned 1 time.
Just like how you wouldn't say that nightfall dma didn't get detected, the dma card fw got detected/flagged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.taxia
Ofc it's a lie, but catching clueless people pays off I guess.
Same Same but different.
Moonlight cannot be detected just like how clutch/nightfall/random dma software can't be detected.
the dma fw or in our case, the arduino fw, kmbox, kmbox net, input device can get detected or get flagged.
we didn't get detected. Some of the arduino fw got flagged and people got banned 1 time.
Just like how you wouldn't say that nightfall dma didn't get detected, the dma card fw got detected/flagged.
Same Same but different.
Moonlight cannot be detected just like how clutch/nightfall/random dma software can't be detected.
the dma fw or in our case, the arduino fw, kmbox, kmbox net, input device can get detected or get flagged.
Sorry, I don't know your work but I thought you are 1PC solution.
we didn't get detected. Some of the arduino fw got flagged and people got banned 1 time.
Just like how you wouldn't say that nightfall dma didn't get detected, the dma card fw got detected/flagged.
Same Same but different.
Moonlight cannot be detected just like how clutch/nightfall/random dma software can't be detected.
the dma fw or in our case, the arduino fw, kmbox, kmbox net, input device can get detected or get flagged.
People begged for a 1PC so I added a menu toggle for 1PC mode but I was very forward in telling everyone to enjoy while it lasts because the application was made for 2PC & there were no unique builds or anything like that.
So no, it was always the same exe. There were not different versions, only the 1 version that I warned people would get them banned if ran on Single PC. Just some people didn't care or used it on games that didn't have strong ac.