Been cheating on and off for a long time now. I've used Unnamed and Saphire on several occasions and it worked kinda well. I lasted 50-250 games several times. But recently, I've tried using them both and gotten banned during the first game. I know this is not a spoof issue because I was playing for 4 weeks without any cheats. Just spoof and new tpm chip, but the second I get into a comp game after injecting, I get banned.
I've seen people cheating in Valorant and they still last 50-100 games before bans. So what cheats are they using to last this long?
Been cheating on and off for a long time now. I've used Unnamed and Saphire on several occasions and it worked kinda well. I lasted 50-250 games several times. But recently, I've tried using them both and gotten banned during the first game. I know this is not a spoof issue because I was playing for 4 weeks without any cheats. Just spoof and new tpm chip, but the second I get into a comp game after injecting, I get banned.
I've seen people cheating in Valorant and they still last 50-100 games before bans. So what cheats are they using to last this long?
Unnamed ESP had last detection 5 weeks ago, so far there is no bans on highest ranks, colorbot never been detected for over a 2 months.
It's extremely strange if you got banned for the ESP version in the last 30 days, I'm sorry for your bad experience.
Unnamed ESP had last detection 5 weeks ago, so far there is no bans on highest ranks, colorbot never been detected for over a 2 months.
It's extremely strange if you got banned for the ESP version in the last 30 days, I'm sorry for your bad experience.
I honestly don't know. I used your spoofer on 04/07/2024 with a new TPM chip and I played without cheats from 04/07 until 29/07 and didn't get any bans. On 29/07, I decided I wanted to use cheats again. So injected unnammed and ban during first game.
I've used your cheat before and had good success. So I don't know why now I get banned during first game.
Maybe it's spoof issue maybe it's cheat issue. Idk. This is all too complex for me. I just want to cheat on valorant
I honestly don't know. I used your spoofer on 04/07/2024 with a new TPM chip and I played without cheats from 04/07 until 29/07 and didn't get any bans. On 29/07, I decided I wanted to use cheats again. So injected unnammed and ban during first game.
I've used your cheat before and had good success. So I don't know why now I get banned during first game.
Maybe it's spoof issue maybe it's cheat issue. Idk. This is all too complex for me. I just want to cheat on valorant
some ppl still think public memory chair on Valorant can be UD in 2024 .
what genshin cheats still work 05/08/2025 - Genshin Impact - 4 Replies as title says just wondering what genshin cheats still work :rtfm:
New Update = CE Cheats still work 05/22/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies In case anyone missed it, 2Moons just updated to 4.21.0. The executable is different, but the memory regions that the CE hacks use has not changed at all. This means that there is no need to update the CE scripts with new addresses at this time.
In very simple terms: you can leave your CE existing hacks alone, the update has not changed anything important!
IT WORK IT WORK IT WORK !!!!!! 09/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies ALL LOG ON NOW BEFORE IT CLOSE AGINE FAST FAST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!