Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a good perm spoofer for hp laptops

Discussion on Need a good perm spoofer for hp laptops within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Need a good perm spoofer for hp laptops

So i got banned on february for using a triggerbot and i was told my unban date was on 14/5/2024 then got banned again until 18th september. (I was able to play 3 days and didn't used anything) However february - may = 3 months. Which is supposed to be 4.

So since i got 3+ EXTRA hwid months for literally trying to login im looking for a perm spoofer for hp laptops, I won't cheat and i just want to play till september 18th.
Old 05/25/2024, 17:29   #2

good luck with that *****

hp motherboards are a pain in the *** to spoof

if you can figure out how to use a ch341a programmer to do it manually that would work but any other way is basically impossible
Old 05/25/2024, 21:28   #3

elite*gold: 1193
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesito View Post
So i got banned on february for using a triggerbot and i was told my unban date was on 14/5/2024 then got banned again until 18th september. (I was able to play 3 days and didn't used anything) However february - may = 3 months. Which is supposed to be 4.

So since i got 3+ EXTRA hwid months for literally trying to login im looking for a perm spoofer for hp laptops, I won't cheat and i just want to play till september 18th.
hey my perm spoofer i offer works for hp feel free to check us out if your interested
Old 05/26/2024, 02:18   #4

elite*gold: 26
Quote:

Sadly you wont find a spoofer for HP that works atm, unless you look for private stuff which I doubt you'll find since you asked here.

I would recommend waiting out the ban period, and playing any other games meanwhile or trying new genres
Old 05/26/2024, 09:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
Sadly you wont find a spoofer for HP that works atm, unless you look for private stuff which I doubt you'll find since you asked here.

I would recommend waiting out the ban period, and playing any other games meanwhile or trying new genres
Alright

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhg232 View Post
good luck with that lmfao

hp motherboards are a pain in the ass to spoof

if you can figure out how to use a ch341a programmer to do it manually that would work but any other way is basically impossible
got it ill just wait ig

Quote:

Would buying a new hp laptop (same models, different serials) get me unbanned. or would my mouse/router/ethernet cable still get flagged
Old 06/01/2024, 03:38   #6

Might want to check our solution. .gg/jservices
Old 06/01/2024, 05:48   #7

elite*gold: 100
Check edgey, i think they work for some models
Old 06/01/2024, 11:06   #8

okay
Old 06/03/2024, 19:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Check edgey, i think they work for some models
Would you recommnend buying the same laptop model? does valorant fflags router or mouses?
Old 06/03/2024, 20:02   #10

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Would you recommnend buying the same laptop model? does valorant fflags router or mouses?
No, buy a desktop instead that you can spoof
and yea they flag arp, pc mac, network device mac, and keyboard / mouse

also ram and gpu