Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFI spoof?

Discussion on EFI spoof? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFI spoof?

Looking for EFI spoof that bypasses the secure boot verification failure.
Old 05/11/2024, 05:29   #2

elite*gold: 66
Hello we have fix for this issue. I personally can help you or my staffs.
Old 05/11/2024, 11:01   #3

elite*gold: 260
Try edgey, its best option rn.Theres no error anymore for me after getting help from them. Just create ticket on their discord and they will help you to fix the error
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2024, 23:54   #4

elite*gold: 0
+rep I've actually given them a vouch before long ago, but honestly, they deserve another one. I've been a loyal customer for a while now, and I have to say, their customer service has been on point this whole time. They're consistent and reliable, and I've never had a problem with them. They've walked me through everything from spofing to installing my new TPM chip the whole time with clear and easy-to-understand instructions. I wanna give a special shoutout to Mod | @e @ for support<3 @Sr Mod | Ayo Turay for bearing through the many questions I asked them

edgey work very well for me I USE ASUS
Thanks
1 User